Quick question (opinion)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Which should I build?

• Tree Fort (Adventure Time)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Airship (Bioshock Infinite)

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other (Post in comments)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm about to start building my base on Adeptcraft, and have narrowed down to 2 base ideas. The first idea is to make the Tree Fort from Adventure Time, and the second idea is to make one of the airships from Bioshock Infinite. Also, feel free to make any other suggestions!

Reactions: RealSketch

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I would normally pick airship..but I haven't seen a good treehouse lately...so I went with that.

Of course, it also depends on the area you plan to build in. Do you already have a location picked out, or are you going to find something suitable after you decide what to build?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
You should check out namiasdf's plays FTB 2nd season. He pushes mods to the limits and is probably one of the greatest contributors to balancing antics in FTB. I hear he is an engineering student.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
You should check out namiasdf's plays FTB 2nd season. He pushes mods to the limits and is probably one of the greatest contributors to balancing antics in FTB. I hear he is an engineering student.

Ill bite but google says you dont exist.

Reactions: ryter78

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
With the "All three", I've decided, I'll make a massive airship, with a treehouse on it, and inside the treehouse, I'll have a TARDIS, with a dimensional door