Open Putting a Cable Facade on futura block

J

Jemas

Summary of the problem Putting a Cable Facade on futura block

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? I was trying to paint a futura block with façade so it will be able to hide my cables but when I try to it turns into this animated block of black and yellow ... and when I try to chisel it will crash my game :(

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Can you post the crash log?
Also, you're not running version 3.0.0. The pack was launched on 3.0.1, and there's the option for 3.0.4 beta. The pack version is actually quite important, and using the latest version is currently recommended by the pack dev.

J

Jemas

well under version the only version there was was 3.0.0 nothing else but sure ill send the log one sec

J

Jemas

I'm on beta 3.0.4 (had to recreate the crash in my creative world) plus I don't no how or where else to paste the logs to make this smaller ... sorry :( I'm sorta new to this forum stuff

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
1. Update your Java, make sure Curse is launching the "latest" version of Java - you can check this in the Curse settings > Minecraft, Java drop down, you want u111
2. I'm not sure how you loaded the pack iwht less than 4 GB of RAM, but while you're in the Curse settings, make sure you default MC to at least 4 GB, 8 GB seems to be the preferred amount for many players
See if you can replicate it after you change those things

J

Jemas

ok java updated to latest

I have a server on my pc with 4gb (oddly has lag) even when I up it to 8gb.
on the client side I just upped it to 4 gb as well and tried to do it and it crashed again

http://pastebin.com/Ej05AqcX new report

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You're running them both on the same machine? That's likely not causing the problem, but generally puts a lot of strain on your system.
Not entirely sure why you're getting an NPE, to be honest, let me poke the dev and pick his brain :)

J

Jemas

I'm sorry I don't no how to do that >< I feel like such a inconvience

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Your most recent instance log should be found in a file path similar to this :)
C:\Users\Ashley\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Presents SkyFactory 3 (2) (1)\logs

Don't worry about it, if you learn how to do it, then you're a bigger help later!

J

Jemas

seems to full of [19:02:06] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #side in immersiveengineering:models/block/ieScaffolding

http://pastebin.com/VXii6PZ5 theres the full one :) .... you are so nice :)

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I don't think in-world chiselling has been implemented yet, at least that is what the tooltips indicate.