Pump ALL the liquids: A request about the FTB liquids

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I heard in one of dires videos they are working on doing just that. Every liquid will be place able in the world. Soon. Also, if it does, I'm turning my pool into liquid diamonds.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Actually what was said is that the mod that adds the fluid will have the option of telling Forge to allow it to be placeable in the world... if I remember correctly. It's going to be up to the mod that adds each fluid.

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
I heard in one of dires videos they are working on doing just that. Every liquid will be place able in the world. Soon. Also, if it does, I'm turning my pool into liquid diamonds.

Such blatant snobbery and showing off just for the sake of showing off... I like your style!

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
xComp mentioned once that he wants the liquids to be place able so he could add liquids as symbols for writing ages. You could write an age that was just oceans of liquid redstone...

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Such blatant snobbery and showing off just for the sake of showing off... I like your style!
Oh, and my bee room will have glass as flooring, an under the glass liquid DNA of the rarest bee. Mwa ha ha. And in my bee and comb processor, same deal, but liquid honey. Oh, and the diamond pool will be 30 blocks deep. Mwa ha ha. I shall make my glorious fountains even more glorious with liquid emerald. Oh the possibilities! I know! I will have 3 block thick floor/ceiling for my multi story house. Make the outsides glass, and sandwiched in between, liquid ruby. And the walls will be glass incased sapphire, but only a ring of it on each floor. Liquid gold huh? I shall make my pathways glass, and liquid gold underneath. And the snobiness channel will return soon! [ADVERT ABOUT JADED SAYING THE FEATURES OF FORESTRY BETA, VILLAGER BREEDING INCLUDED]