Project: Oblivion. A WIP HQM Jampacked 2 Modpack (Phew)

SkitzAvernal98

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, the Internet died on me for a few days. Here's the HQM intro for Project: Oblivion.

They came. Just as we predicted.
We saw the signs very clearly- stars snuffed out, planets disappearing without a trace. The night sky was being eaten away. By a parasitic civilization we called the Watchers.
But we prepared for them. The best minds of technology and magic rushed from all edges of Minecraftia to work on a project for the world's salvation. We called it Project Oblivion. We thought that we could make it, that we could survive.
How wrong we were...
They came, sooner than we thought. They released their ultimate weapon; a chemical called Oblivion. Ironic, that the name of our salvation was the name of our destruction.
The world became a husk of its... self. The survivors went mad due to the isolation. I myself don't think I can hold on much longer...
If you are reading this, then you may be the last person left.... The survival of our species; no, the survival of the entire universe depends on you. Activate... Project... Oblivion... save... the...
[the note ends in unrecognizable scribbles]

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, the Internet died on me for a few days. Here's the HQM intro for Project: Oblivion.

They came. Just as we predicted.
We saw the signs very clearly- stars snuffed out, planets disappearing without a trace. The night sky was being eaten away. By a parasitic civilization we called the Watchers.
But we prepared for them. The best minds of technology and magic rushed from all edges of Minecraftia to work on a project for the world's salvation. We called it Project Oblivion. We thought that we could make it, that we could survive.
How wrong we were...
They came, sooner than we thought. They released their ultimate weapon; a chemical called Oblivion. Ironic, that the name of our salvation was the name of our destruction.
The world became a husk of its... self. The survivors went mad due to the isolation. I myself don't think I can hold on much longer...
If you are reading this, then you may be the last person left.... The survival of our species; no, the survival of the entire universe depends on you. Activate... Project... Oblivion... save... the...
[the note ends in unrecognizable scribbles]

Nice... Now if you don't mind I would like to help, but the pack creator, @tooncool64, is currently offline. ;)

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, you can help with modtweaker. I will add you to the convo. I am also submitting the pack to FTB as we speak.
and @SkitzAvernal98 I LOVEEEEEE The story. That can be at the beginning of the questbook. I will edit the OP with the new story :D

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
And also, if anyone could help make a banner for this pack. That would be AWESOME. If it could be a aura node surrounded by growing leaves and a black background.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm judging from the pic TC is going to be focal & I see Binnies mod with forestry so bees!, is this going to be one of them very long drawn out quest lines that needs x & x bee to breed for X to breed with XX, etc ?, they are just not fun, mho ofc.