Project: Oblivion. A WIP HQM Jampacked 2 Modpack (Phew)

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction
Hey guys. For the next 2 and a half months I am going to be working on this modpack. This modpack is unlike most others. This pack Is about everything and nothing. Toil will consume you, but is it meaningless? You will soon find out. Good luck saving the universe.
AromaCore
AromaBackup
BdLib
Binnies Mods
Botania
Code chicken Core
COFHCore
Extra Utilities
Forestry
Gendustry
HQM
InvTweaks
Magic bees
Mantle
Mine Tweaker 3
Modtweaker
NEI
RFtools
TConstruct
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
TicTooltips
Travelers Gear
ttcore
Waila
WailaPlugins
WAWLA
Witchery
Witching Gadgets
Story:
They came. Just as we predicted.
We saw the signs very clearly- stars snuffed out, planets disappearing without a trace. The night sky was being eaten away. By a parasitic civilization we called the Watchers.
But we prepared for them. The best minds of technology and magic rushed from all edges of Minecraftia to work on a project for the world's salvation. We called it Project Oblivion. We thought that we could make it, that we could survive.
How wrong we were...
They came, sooner than we thought. They released their ultimate weapon; a chemical called Oblivion. Ironic, that the name of our salvation was the name of our destruction.
The world became a husk of its... self. The survivors went mad due to the isolation. I myself don't think I can hold on much longer...
If you are reading this, then you may be the last person left.... The survival of our species; no, the survival of the entire universe depends on you. Activate... Project... Oblivion... save... the...
[the note ends in unrecognizable scribbles]
ARDlLHm.png
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Credits:
- Me: Pack creater
- @SkitzAvernal98: Co-Creater and AWESOME story writer
- @Emanuel Olinasde: Helping with modtweaker. Thanks!

Last edited:

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, here with my daily update. Let me just say lapis castliellis is very cool. I also have almost the whole storyline worked out.

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I have some bad news. I wont be competeing this year in jammedpack. So i wont be working on this pack. My life has bee quite busy and i dont know why i could start a pack.
Well, have fun playing Minecraft
Cheers,

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Just in for a little update. Got all the mods together. Will post modlist soon. Working on map and quests.

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
May I be a beta tester I may be able to help with the quests. I have skype if that's a requirement so if I can help with the quests/map in any form please contact me.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Seems fun. I consider myself sane (Don't look at my picture) I wanna see if this really lives up to my expectations of turning me insane, need any help with beta testing? :p

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Seems fun. I consider myself sane (Don't look at my picture) I wanna see if this really lives up to my expectations of turning me insane, need any help with beta testing? :p
You all can help beta test! :D. Just a little update. Got most of the story and quests figured out and the map id being built.
Cheers,

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Back with another update! Building is going along just fine. Soon I will start on the quests. @SkitzAvernal98 and me are working out the final story. Stay tuned!
And modlist will be out today :D.