Whitelist Server Project Dinamo [Monster 1.1.2][Whitelist][15 slots][No bans][18 +]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
I can't even start the server (corrupted map somewhere), gonna look what's wrong with in in MC Editor.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : MisterCreeperr
Location and GMT : Portugal GMT
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Yes, I killed an admin and he raged on me :/
Why would you like to join? : Im Looking for a good friendly server whit good rules, this one seems like it
Why should we accept you? : Im a good qualified player wich has experience as a big public server admin
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Played all the good modpacks out there and know almost everything about every one of them
How often will you be online? : Everyday
Do you agree to our rules?: I Do, I Actually Like them

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
im easy.. i wouldnt mind doing things alil differant if a restart happened..

pm me if you need the TS details if ya wanna chat

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
wow so many people are ok with that)) i will lose all my bees, but I'm ok too))

login123

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with the reset is that people will lose their progress, and while I wouldn't mind restarting I think that, for example some of my friends and other players would not like to have their stuff gone just because there is some conflicts with some mods. We could also use another modpack with more mods and that were more stable server wise. But let's wait for flat answer.

Reaku

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username : Reaku
Location and GMT : Central America UTC -06:00
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Never been banned
Why would you like to join? : Looking for a server to join to actually have fun with, almost all other servers found had little hidden things that made it almost impossible to enjoy myself, much less play the game.
Why should we accept you? : No real reason to say you should accept me, beyond me saying I play the game to play, and usually stick to my own so others don't become affected by some things that happen to me in game, that, and I'm a monster magnet.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I mainly play with Thaumcraft 4, Tinkers' construct, and a couple other mods to assist.
How often will you be online? : As often as my internet connected.
Do you agree to our rules?: Absolutely

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, looks like the server is closing :(. Can't fix the map, mystically player-saves have disaperead, and 1.1.2 version in general is pretty buggy, i don't know, i might open it again when 1.7.2 comes out (stability etc...) because currently it's too unstable crashy. Also i have't been active in MC for 1 - 2 weeks (chemotherapy / colon cancer), so...I can't administrate it anymore, feeling dizzy / sleepy all the time. So yeah... if everything turns okey (chemo is succefull), i might restart the project when 1.7.2 comes out.