Whitelist Server Project Dinamo [Monster 1.1.2][Whitelist][15 slots][No bans][18 +]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

login123

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am looking for a server to play with my 2 friends when I found yours, the following application is divided for the 3 of us, and we are looking for the 3 to join in.

Minecraft username : Omyth

Location and GMT : +00:00 (Portugal)

Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : No Why would you like to join? : Seems like a solid and stable server to play in Why should we accept you? : We are a group of friends trying to find a server to play in, we don't interfere with the rules as we are only >looking for a server were we can hangout and play a bit. What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I've been playing on FTB modpacks since its release. How often will you be online? : 4-6 hours a day Do you agree to our rules?:Yes

Minecraft username : devilcunha

Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : No Why would you like to join? : We have been looking for servers to play in, but they most of the times have lag/go down after a few weeks Why should we accept you? : Same as above What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? :Trying to get better at magic mods, like bloodmagic, >thaumcraft, etc but I have a good experience with machinery mods (BC2, Thermal Expansion, etc) How often will you be online? : 2-5 hours a day Do you agree to our rules?:Yes

Minecraft username : Santos70

Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : Yes, I got banned because I fixed a machine on spawn and the plugin >perceived that fix as a grief. Why would you like to join? : Seems like a solid server to play in Why should we accept you? : The same reason as the above. What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : Still learning most of the mods. How often will you be online? : 5-8 hours a day Do you agree to our rules?:Yes

We hope to get accept and look forward to join all of you. (I also wrote on reddit)

simon19932

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username :simon19932
Location and GMT :Vancouver,BC,Canada, -0007
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : NO
Why would you like to join? : it lonely to play SSP:)
Why should we accept you? : me and my friend likes to play in a community ,we are friendly and like to talk,and help if we can.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? :start from the very beginning of tekkit,still playing modded MC now.
How often will you be online? :not stable,some times a whole day sometimes a few hour
Do you agree to our rules?: 100% agreed rules are good for humans

Minecraft username : Feedfinger
Location and GMT : Australia UTC+10
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : No
Why would you like to join? : play with my friend
Why should we accept you? : friendly and experienced player
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : TE, Rotarycraft, IC, etc..
How often will you be online? : daily
Do you agree to our rules?: sure

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Uncertain. I used my deep dark entrance and was met with a downloading terrain screen. After 3 minutes I decided that the screen was not telling me the truth. I killed Minecraft with the ftb launcher and relaunced the application. After that whenever I check multiplayer I get "Can't reach server".

I'm assuming it's down since it's been like that for several hours.

Popeen

Jul 29, 2019
There is an email address to him in the rules, sent him a message a couple of hours ago.

login123

Jul 29, 2019
You could disable it. I don't know if it has any bosses or special mobs, if not there is no need to go there.

login123

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down. I don't know if it was deep dark, but you should tell everyone about that age crashing he server.

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Well I was in yesterday a and explored a house of darkness in hopes of finding some decent loot. Turns out the loot in them are terrible. Since then I have not ventured into that age.

As far as I know I'm the only one that's been in that particular age and I have not been there today but once the server comes online I will remove my portal.

Popeen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Flat, have you considered running a tool like MineStart or similar on the server?
Never tried this type of tool so not sure how well they work but might be worth a look.

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down again. But let's look at the bright side. I was not online when it happend and earlier I removed my deep dark portal. This means it Might not be my fault.

Rorte1123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username :BiGmanRon
Location and GMT : New York (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? :Yes, I planted a sacred rubber tree and the lag broke the server
Why would you like to join? :I would like to join because I need a way to bide my time with people who are friendly and won't grief my base when i give them permissions.
Why should we accept you? :I have vast experience in nearly all of the mods offered and I can be very helpful when needed to be.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I'm very skilled with tech-based and magic-based mods in the monster pack.
How often will you be online? :3-4 times a week depending on my college schedule
Do you agree to our rules?:Yes I agree to your rules
also i would disable sacred rubber trees due to that unbelievable lag that is generated

Last edited: