PROJECT CREATOR

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Welcome to Project Creator! Now I'm going to be keeping this a mystery for now, unless you can guess what it is in light of recent events, but I'm going to be learning programming then modding for an hour or two every weekend excluding exam times to create this.
So, feel free to guess. I'll reveal my full notes if anyone guesses correctly.

Reactions: ljfa

Redsaphir_CZ

Jul 29, 2019
Holographic creative-like dimension inside survival? You can use something like thing from Inception film to plan your projects with infinite resources.... But they are not real of course. Then you can transport them into real world with something builder-like? :)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Holographic creative-like dimension inside survival? You can use something like thing from Inception film to plan your projects with infinite resources.... But they are not real of course. Then you can transport them into real world with something builder-like? :)
No. Way way off what it will be. It's because of what has happened recently that I was inspired to do it. That is a good idea for a mod though.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh and thank you to @CoolSquid . This is a big thing and I wouldn't have tried to do this if you hadn't made stop mod reposts, proving even us young teenagers can make a big difference.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and thank you to @CoolSquid . This is a big thing and I wouldn't have tried to do this if you hadn't made stop mod reposts, proving even us young teenagers can make a big difference.
I hope that doesn't keep you from making what you'll create freely available. Because I'm a bit afraid that SMR scares other modders into being overly protective about their stuff.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I really large bomb mod? As I recall, there's already ICBM and Explosives+.

Edit: How I can does English? Um, is it a mod for adding blank-slate blocks/items?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I hope that doesn't keep you from making what you'll create freely available. Because I'm a bit afraid that SMR scares other modders into being overly protective about their stuff.
I don't think it would work if it wasn't freely available, and even if it did, it would ruin the point.

Redsaphir_CZ

Jul 29, 2019
Does it have something common with Windows made official minecraft modding developement addon to his developing program or something like that?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. An unifersal power system?
A mod that disables EU & MJ Removes their needs in BC & IC2 and make them use RF??

Or is it a mod about the RPG's we are playing ^_^