Problem when going from Unleashedbeta to UnleashedRelease

Status
Not open for further replies.

brail

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am trying to upgrade my server from the Unleashed beta pack, with gregtech added, to the Unleashed Release pack, also with gregtech added.

Problem is that when I try to start the world up, the server becomes unresponsive and stops doing anything. There is no crash log. The cmd prompt says something about exception in thread, out of memory in gen space, and something about computercraft.

It runs new worlds just fine, but the old world just wont run.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Please put your console in debug mode and paste the results to pastebin or put them here in a spoiler.

brail

Jul 29, 2019
Please put your console in debug mode and paste the results to pastebin or put them here in a spoiler.

Sorry but what does that mean, putting console in debug mode? If you mean the minecraft server console, I cant do anything with it when this happens, it becomes unresponsive and wont do anything, wont even close without using task manager.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I think there must be a memory leak happening when moving worlds from 1.0.3 forward as these crashes are all the result of java not having enough memory.

Until the mod causing the error is found it is likely 1.0.3 worlds will not be guaranteed forward compatibility.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Your going to want to add a garbage collector to the new 1.5.2 servers. They can get kinda laggy.

As always, my jvm arguments are in my profile. They are usefull for servers also. Adjust the memory to your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.