Whitelist Server Private Server|Australian|Monster v1.1.0|Whitelist|No PvP/Grief|Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

amunao

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the ProtonGaming FTB Whitelisted Server. Our Minecraft community supports each other and our server is online 24 hours a day! We are currently running FTB Monster v1.1.0. Our server is hosted in Sydney, Australia and has great connection to Australia and New Zealand as well as the rest of the world

We run a few minor Bukkit plugins! Such as Essentials, Group Manager, ClearLag as well as World Guard These plugins should not effect how the server runs in anyway.

We have a IRC channel which you can connect to at:
http://webchat.freenode.net/
Channel: #protonftb

Our Rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Abusing!
  • Don't be an ass
  • Chunk Loaders are currently banned to obtain them ask an Admin in game.
  • 1 Chunk Loader per Player and you can only load 9 Chunks (you will be removed from whitelist)
  • Do not exploit Game Glitches (you will be removed from whitelist)
Server Information:
  • 20 Slots
  • 4GB of RAM!
  • Survival (Normal Difficulty)
  • Very little items are disabled!
Disabled items:
  • iTNT
  • Nuke
Application Template
* Means compulsory question!
IGN*:
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures):
What country do you live in?*:
How long will you play on the server for?*:
What is your reason for applying?*:
Have you been banned from another server before?*:
Does any other person use your account?*:
Other Info:

Our Server IP address is:
play.protongamingau.com​

Last edited:

MC_Tirm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Tirm
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I dont have pictures, but have a few years experience of Unhinged, Direwolf20, Unleashed, new to Monster
What country do you live in?*: UK
How long will you play on the server for?*: I usually play until they are shut down :)
What is your reason for applying?*: I'm looking for a new Monster server
Have you been banned from another server before?*: No never
Does any other person use your account?*: I tried to get my wife to play, but no dice, so just me!
Other Info: Not much to say, ran my own server for a while, but now just like to play and meet new people :) OTBC!

amunao

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Tirm
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I dont have pictures, but have a few years experience of Unhinged, Direwolf20, Unleashed, new to Monster
What country do you live in?*: UK
How long will you play on the server for?*: I usually play until they are shut down :)
What is your reason for applying?*: I'm looking for a new Monster server
Have you been banned from another server before?*: No never
Does any other person use your account?*: I tried to get my wife to play, but no dice, so just me!
Other Info: Not much to say, ran my own server for a while, but now just like to play and meet new people :) OTBC!

IGN*: irishpancake33
AGE*: 15
Do you have experience with FTB if so what? I play every day and would love to take that to multi-player and help others and learn new things.
What country do you live in?*: England
How long will you play on the server for?*: Until it closes!:)
What is your reason for applying?*: Would love to take my Feed The Beast experience to multi-player and help others and learn new things from others:)
Have you been banned from another server before?*: Not that I no of!
Does any other person use your account?*: Nope

Added you guys to the whitelist. Welcome to the Community.

Reminder the IP is: play.protongamingau.com

DarkGryphon

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is jbree20.
I am 19 years old.
I Have been playing FTB on and off for about a year or 2.
I live in QLD Australia.
I will play on this server till i don't feel like playing anymore.
My reason for applying is because i want to join a new Australian FTB server.
I have been banned from 1 server but that was because i knew the owner and he trolled me.
No one else uses my minecraft account.
I have a full time Job working at a bakery in Woolworth's so i wont be on as much as others.

amunao

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is jbree20.
I am 19 years old.
I Have been playing FTB on and off for about a year or 2.
I live in QLD Australia.
I will play on this server till i don't feel like playing anymore.
My reason for applying is because i want to join a new Australian FTB server.
I have been banned from 1 server but that was because i knew the owner and he trolled me.
No one else uses my minecraft account.
I have a full time Job working at a bakery in Woolworth's so i wont be on as much as others.

Welcome to the Community. I don't shop at Woolworth's! *troll*

Primeevil_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Primeevil
AGE*: 29
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): Yes, have been playing since the first mindcrack pack was put up, current favorite mod is rotarycraft, have played a decent amount of monster both in single and multi player situations. Willing to learn and to teach others. Played all previous packs to a decent extent over the past few years.
What country do you live in?*: Australia , QLD
How long will you play on the server for?*: As long as its stable and no admins are exploiting / spawning / causing problems, i will be in for the long run. Very active and looking to put in a decent amount of time building a community.
What is your reason for applying?*: Mainly looking for a good group of people who want to play together and enjoy doing it. The fact that this is an aussi server is a big plus as several of the past servers i have tried are lagged to all ends due to being in other countries.
Have you been banned from another server before?*: No
Does any other person use your account?*: No
Other Info: Happy to help out anyone who is willing to listen and learn, looking for a decent group of peoole who want to play and enjoy the game and not resort to creative mode as i believe that takes all the effort out of multiplayer.

amunao

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Primeevil
AGE*: 29
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): Yes, have been playing since the first mindcrack pack was put up, current favorite mod is rotarycraft, have played a decent amount of monster both in single and multi player situations. Willing to learn and to teach others. Played all previous packs to a decent extent over the past few years.
What country do you live in?*: Australia , QLD
How long will you play on the server for?*: As long as its stable and no admins are exploiting / spawning / causing problems, i will be in for the long run. Very active and looking to put in a decent amount of time building a community.
What is your reason for applying?*: Mainly looking for a good group of people who want to play together and enjoy doing it. The fact that this is an aussi server is a big plus as several of the past servers i have tried are lagged to all ends due to being in other countries.
Have you been banned from another server before?*: No
Does any other person use your account?*: No
Other Info: Happy to help out anyone who is willing to listen and learn, looking for a decent group of peoole who want to play and enjoy the game and not resort to creative mode as i believe that takes all the effort out of multiplayer.

Added to Whitelist!

Voidur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Voidur
AGE*:16
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I played a lot of ultimate then stopped when the server I was on switched over to Monster.
What country do you live in?*: New Zealand
How long will you play on the server for?*: For quite some time as I am currently on holidays.
What is your reason for applying?*: Looking for a server to join that has a nice community.
Have you been banned from another server before?*: No.
Does any other person use your account?*: No.
Other Info: Just looking to kill some time and have fun.

Rover262

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Rover262
AGE*: 14. (Turning 15 in July).
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I used to to play FTB Ultimate all the time, but later stopped as I had reached all my end-game goals. Since then I have played around quite a bit with FTB Monster on singleplayer.
What country do you live in?*: Australia, Victoria!!
How long will you play on the server for?*: These locally hosted whitelisted servers are the ones I look for, so you can expect daily gameplay from me. :)
What is your reason for applying?*: There aren't many Australian hosted FTB servers, let alone a small whitelisted one that claims to have a nice community. This is exactly the type of server I have been looking for. :D
Have you been banned from another server before?*: Nope.
Other Info: Not really. :p

amunao

Jul 29, 2019
Added you guys to the white list welcome

UPDATE: SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED TO FTB Monster v1.1.1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Duskblade95
AGE*: 18
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I've been playing ftb for about a year, minecraft for several. I'm a builder mostly, and a pretty skilled one. I've mostly played DW20 and am very familiar with all mods in that pack. I've played a little bit of monster, enough to get a basic understanding of most of the mods not found in DW20. Here's my most recent ftb build. http://imgur.com/a/1obhf unfortunately it doesn't have pics of the final product but here's some things I've built in vanilla survival. http://imgur.com/a/9f34t#0 http://imgur.com/a/Jofc6
What country do you live in?*: US, East Coast.
How long will you play on the server for?*: As long as it's around if it's a nice fit for me.
What is your reason for applying?*: I took a break from ftb for a bit because I got busy and the server I played on seems a bit dead now. Looking for another community that is friendly and similar to the one I was in.
Have you been banned from another server before?*: Not that I'm aware of.
Does any other person use your account?*: Nope.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Boratanoim

AGE*: 19

Do you have experience with FTB if so what?: I have around a 3-5 month with ftb monster and no alot of the mods on it

What country do you live in?*: Australia, Melbourne :D

How long will you play on the server for?*: Until I finish all the mods on ftb and finish a yt series, So a long damn time xD

What is your reason for applying: A small community no greif and easy too get onto so I can have a play whenever I need too and record when I'd like too , and everyone Is nice and has some commitment as myself

Does any other person use your account?*: NO!

Other Info: Love gaming, making computers, Singing, and youtube/streaming :D

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: letariodemaus
AGE*: 17
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I do since FTb was first released however I have no pictures of it
What country do you live in?*: USA
How long will you play on the server for?*: 1hr a day on weekdays and more than 2 hours on weekends
What is your reason for applying?*: I am looking for a good community that I can have fun playing with
Have you been banned from another server before?*: yes just one, another player that I co-played with and shared a base with was caught using x-ray mods/texturepacks
Does any other person use your account?*: no
Other Info: noe really. I love reading non-fiction books, I enjoy gaming, and I am a natureholic,

ThaDarkKlown666

Jul 29, 2019
Have had abit experience playing ftb servers first started on unleashed and direwolf but no photo's since i just cleared my hard drive.
Aus Qld
Whenever I have the time
I am looking for a group of people to socialize without the terror of public servers
No never been banned from a server
No i only use my account
gamer by choice but do like basketball and mixing music

Neel Rawlani

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*:MouseTraP404
AGE*:14
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures):I've been playing since unleashed
What country do you live in?*:India
How long will you play on the server for?*:Until I get bored or a new modpack comes out
What is your reason for applying?*:I want to play monster and i want to playwith other people
Have you been banned from another server before?*:No
Does any other person use your account?*:No
Other Info:

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: Boratanoim

AGE*: 19

Do you have experience with FTB if so what?: I have around a 3-5 month with ftb monster and no alot of the mods on it

What country do you live in?*: Australia, Melbourne :D

How long will you play on the server for?*: Until I finish all the mods on ftb and finish a yt series, So a long damn time xD

What is your reason for applying: A small community no greif and easy too get onto so I can have a play whenever I need too and record when I'd like too , and everyone Is nice and has some commitment as myself

Does any other person use your account?*: NO!

Other Info: Love gaming, making computers, Singing, and youtube/streaming :D
hes a griefer, stole from me today on a server. check all his app on other servers too

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*:88VoidMiner88
AGE*:16
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): i have been playing ftb since minecraft 1.4.7. after 1.6.4 i play less ftb but still play a lot of modded minecraft
What country do you live in?*:Indonesia
How long will you play on the server for?*:Until a good pack in 1.7 is out or the server closes, which ever comes first
What is your reason for applying?*: a lot of things in modded minecraft works better in multiplayer, i also want to be part of a small friendly community
Have you been banned from another server before?*: nope
Does any other person use your account?*: nope
Other Info:

KineticXBow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: hdogga (no caps)
AGE*:17
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): i have a little experience but don't let that fool you. I learn really quickly and have tonnes of time to familiarise myself with everything in these modpacks.
What country do you live in?*: Australia (Adelaide)
How long will you play on the server for?*: Depending on the day it will vary from 1-10 hours (i know, lots of range, but random things happen in my life :D)
What is your reason for applying?*: I like these smaller whitelisted servers rather than the servers that allow everyone because its too cluttered on the open servers.
Have you been banned from another server before?*: From memory no. I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years, if a ban from vanilla counts then probably.
Other Info: I'm about to start study at TAFE to be a programmer. I love video games and archery. I eat lots of doritos and orange juice because why not :D