Whitelist Server Private Server|Australian|Monster v1.1.0|Whitelist|No PvP/Grief|Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aaronjd01

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I hope you're still accepting
IGN*:Aaronjd01
AGE*:17
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): I've been playing ftb for the majority of the time its been out and I love experimenting with new mods
What country do you live in?*: England
How long will you play on the server for?*:As much as I can
What is your reason for applying?*:I've been looking for a nice private community server
Have you been banned from another server before?*:No but I have been head admin and Head Op and admin on multiple servers throughout different mod packs
Does any other person use your account?*:No
Other Info: I am a decent builder and love ftb

lukefin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*:lukefin
AGE*:18
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures): 1 year with ultimate and monster. No picture's
What country do you live in?*: Australia Brissy
How long will you play on the server for?*:When i get sick of it
What is your reason for applying?*:All other servers are United States and Need Aussie one
Have you been banned from another server before?*:Nope
Does any other person use your account?*:My brother might
Other Info: LOTS of spare time

ZenHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*:ZenHD
AGE*:15
Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures):played for a month or so.
What country do you live in?*:Australia
How long will you play on the server for?*:6 months - a year
What is your reason for applying?*:Just want to play on a good server
Have you been banned from another server before?*:no
Does any other person use your account?*:no
Other Info:good with mechanical/electrical things.

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN*: falkner35

AGE*: 14

Do you have experience with FTB if so what?(would love some pictures):
- Been playing modded minecraft since beta 1.9
- Been using FTB since the launcher first came out (was VERY excited then)
- I have advanced knowledge of most mods, although as some of them have been changing I've started to fall out of touch with a few (especially IC and Thaumcraft) but I'm always willing to learn
- If somebody wants to learn forestry bee breeding SEND THEM TO ME PLEASE I LOVE BEES AWHJWGUAW
- Beaten Agrarian Skies, Crash Landing, Material Energy^3, the original FTB challenge map all 100%
- Don't really have any pictures, I've had so many maps and computers nothing has really stayed lol.

What country do you live in?*: Australia

How long will you play on the server for?*: As long as I stay engaged really. I tend to get bored and come in-and-out but if the community is good enough I'll stay for a while at least.

What is your reason for applying?*: I want to play FTB with someone else, not just on a server, but I'd like to share a base. Getting bored of SSP.

Have you been banned from another server before?*: Nope! Not even kicked before. I once even got promoted to mod because I set up a load of monitor displays in spawn.

Does any other person use your account?*: Also nope!

Other Info: Don't you dare change your attitude towards me because I'm 14. I've masqueraded as an adult many times before, I'm being honest this time, I'd rather not have that screw me over.