Private FTB Server || FeedTheCrafts

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

tmwill87

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) Tmwill87
  • country of residence: USA
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): yes to all
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? yes, yes
  • Why do you want to join: I want a small(-ish) server to play ftb on. I started playing tekkit a while back and now that ftb is out and better i feel like it would be good for me.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (persuade me): I am creative and plan on messing with many mods which can benefit the server, like nuclear reactors. I also have a 100% "green" power source i plan on using using saplings as fuel.

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN Hymerid
  • country of residence: United States
  • Skype: Yes, i have a skype, and i will be willing to talk.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?: Yes i'm fine with getting pranked, and i will prank other people.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join this server because i want to join a server that is not too big, yet not to small, where we can have community that we can build projects together, and generally have fun.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me):You should add me to the whitelist because i've played FTB and technic pack for quite a while, and i believe i can help contribute to the community. I also believe you should add me to the whitelist because I am very helpful and am a great builder!
Thanks for reading my application!

TrashMarmotte

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: TrashMarmotte
Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? : Yes! I love to prank, and have quite a lot of ideas who could come in handy for that matter (only funny pranks, not the boring/annoying ones).
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a medium-sized, mature server with cool people who don't take themselves too seriously, and I'm also really tired of being griefed.
Why should we add you to the whitelist? (persuade me): I played A LOT of Minecraft and The-Modpack-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named over the past few years, and now recently switched over to FTB. I can easily spend 5h/d on the server. I know quite a lot about redstone, and I'm familiar with almost all the mods included in this modpack (with the noteable exception of Forestry). I like to build beautiful contructions (all by myself or as a team) and spend quite a lot of time on the 'artistic/decorative' part of the game. I'm an all-around fun guy to play with, always willing to help other players (info/tips/I-G ressources/time) and I think I can really contribute to/dynamise your community. Oh, and I also try to build stuff in a lag-efficient way ;).

Thanx for hearing me out!

Boxsetz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): Boxsetz
  • country of residence: USA
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yeah its easier to communicate on there VS typing.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Sure, you cant have fun when every one is not willing to relax and have a little fun
  • Why do you want to join: Ive been looking for a good mature server to have fun on without worrying about having someone grief my place while im sleeping or trying to figure out whos trustworthy.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I like to have fun and help out in any way i can. Im not a 10 yr old that just wants to whine about everything and anything or play childish games instead of having some fun. I also like donating and helping the servers that I like in any way and to help the community grow.

ElxNoxElx

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name)ElxNoxElx
  • country of residence:Canada
  • Skype ):willing to talk yes ,im a youtuber ,,,well start of one so ya i talk
  • Are you alright with being pranked?yes Will you prank people?most likely
  • Why do you want to join:i wanna pvt server with a good communauty to expand my youtube channel to FTB and English ;)
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): this is what i do http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JpXZJJEYTZ8
  • in an hour following this post www.youtube.com/elxnoxelx if u wanna see my first FeedtheNox public server Vid and a surprise Hydra appearence
-Nox

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name)csideaustin831
  • country of residence:united states
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist):Yes i have a skype and will talk but i am more of a quiet type.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?I am good with pranks and if i am felling it i will prank
  • Why do you want to join:I want a small community with friendly people to join to record on
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me):I have a youtube channel and i am looking for a channel to record my lets play on
    Thanks for the server even if i dont get accepted

Linconhomie

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft IGN: Horn315
Skype?: Yes, I am willing to talk, I also just started on youtube, would record here + be online a lot.
Am I alright with pranks?: Yes, love em. Will I prank people?: Watch out. ;)

Why do I want to join? We'll here is the big long part a lot of people wont read.
We'll, my name is Bret, i'm 15. I've played Minecraft for about a year now, and love it. I own a server currently, pretty popular, also have done/ran a few private small (mindcrack) style vanilla servers. I love to be realistic in the game, also very much enjoy to see and do in the game is a community. It just makes the game so much better, working together, actually making it realistic. Brings a lot more out of the game, experience wise and just total fun. I love things like that, and hope I can be a part of this one. Also, I would most likely make my own if I am not accepted, but considered joining one since running servers is not free, and i'm not rich. xD

Why should I be on your whitelist?: I'm a server owner, told to be funny, love this game and the community wise, and we can have a lot of fun out of this. :) I love'd tekkit, and hated to see it fallen into the dump when it was not updated and not as many people liked it anymore. FTB is a great chance to become a community in Minecraft, with the many different features. :) I also will record and make youtube videos out of this, and hopefully can do videos with others on the server. :)

Thanks for reading this, whatever you'r name is. I hope you accept this, I will be on skype almost 24/7, and would love if I got accepted and started ASAP. :) Thanks.

Branden harwell

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) blacklight4444
  • country of residence: Usa iowa
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Yes i have skype n Yes n a social talkative sever is wat im lookn for
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Lolz as long as its a prank n not purely being a dick n probably not
  • Why do you want to join: It's a smaller sever and im lookn to get into and enjoy some FTB
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? Cause you love me "jedi mind trick"

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: Anikidomo
  • country of residence: usa
  • Skype: indeed, i hope to enjoy the pleasure of speaking to other people in real time and making new friends
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Yes but i don't expect to be doing a lot of pranking myself
  • Why do you want to join: I have been feeling very lonely in ftb, all the time i've played minecraft i've played with my bf but he wan't nothing to do with ftb. I'm looking to have a good time with others and enjoy a more community like setting
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? I'm really good at figuring out how to do things very efficiently, last world i played i had a machine that turned 1 bonemeal into about 500,000EU

czared

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): Czared
  • country of residence: United States
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yes I have it. I'm usually talking with other people but I'll be sure to join and interact.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I'll be fine with being prank and I'll most likely prank but not at the begining.
  • Why do you want to join: I played FTB for a few weeks before Mindcrack version came out and I'd like to play that but I want to play on a server.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (persuade me): I think you should add me because I know most of the mods inside and out since I played tekkit until endgame a few times with very different approaches. And I think I'd be able to help people that are new to the mod and I also learn quickly.

Shmurrr

Jul 29, 2019
  • Feed The Beast Application

• Minecraft IGN (in game name) Shmurrr
  • country of residence: U.S.A
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): ItsSinzz
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Yes and YES!
  • Why do you want to join: Seems like a really fun server, really lloking forward to joining a great community and haven fun
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (persuade me): Well, Mr. Saulpatrick I would really like to join this server because your rules are outstanding and the way that you make the whitelist is quit marvelous. Also the server seems as though you are doing well and i just wanna be a part of a server where it seems as though the owner knows what he is doing, and I think i will help out with what and whom ever may need it. :D
  • Your Truly,
  • Shmurrr

BDUDE98

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): BDUDE98
  • country of residence:canada
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): ill pm u it if i get on the server
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?: yes i dont mind at all as long as i dont lose my items ( in the long run)
  • Why do you want to join:to play with people , to prank , to learn more , to have fun
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): because i make people happy and welcome and i have good ideas sometimes

Spyros_Remi

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): Spyros_Remi
  • country of residence: Greece
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): I have skype
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I can take a joke but it has to be a good one, not "I burned down your house with lava *prank* haha" If I get to know someone well I will prank him from time to time :)
  • Why do you want to join: I like playing in a small respectfull comunity. I am very helpfull to others. I am looking for a whitelisted server that can provide stability and friendly gameplay.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): As my age suggests I am mature enough not to grief and/or hack other peoples servers. I play daily and I mostly like to make community structures like a power plant for everyone to use, or a garden for everyone to have food etc.

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,
I am on an iPhone so I think I will just make this short and sweet, as I don't think I am able to copy/paste follow a form very easily.

My name is Dan, IGN DanielEdward, and I am almost 31, from British Columbia, Canada. I've been playing Minecraft for years and hav been using mods for almost as long, namely my own custom modpacks. I have been on some servers before and find it really interesting to share ideas and inspiration.

Now that FTB is out in full force I would love to share this experience with other mature fun loving players. I do rent my own TS server but am obviously willing to adapt to whatever form of communication you desire. Pranking is fine as long as you don't break my stuff or make a large mess :)

I really look forward to you response! Cheers!

Dan

Edit: I love that there are so many mature applicants as of late.

Reactions: Linconhomie

ACJ

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) acjcanadian
  • country of residence: USA (moved here from Canada hence the name)
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yes I have skype, and I would be willing to talk and would prpbably hang out a lot.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I love being pranked and would probably prank people I got onto to know people on the server.
  • Why do you want to join: I ran and moderated a lot of large population servers and am looking for a more personal intimate minecraft experience.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): Well I am pretty mature and ran and will probably run my own server again at some point so I wont break or abuse your rules, I also like to think Im a pretty fun guy and enjoy having fun on minecraft especially modded servers. I tend to build really large unnecessary ansions and technical stuff once I get going as well for whatever that means to you and I also just want to find some fun people to play with.

Trebuscus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): Trebuscus
  • country of residence: America
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): No I do not have Skype but later on I will be getting one.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I'm completely fine with pranks and I will prank people just not often.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join because FTB is something I want to do with others.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): You should add me to the whitelist because I have been apart of open servers and I have always been griefed by others and I want to be apart of a private server. Plus I know a lot about FTB and will be willing to help anyone with problems.

TheGrongron66

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ING: TheGrongron66
Country of redidence: Canada
Skype?: Yes I have skype and I will be happy to talk with you
Pranks?: I got no problem being prank and of course I will prank back! ;)
Why do I want want to join?: I want to join because I was seaching a good private server for a long time ago and this looks a good opportunity for me! I like mettong new people especially if they are from other country!
Why should you accept me?: I got experience with most of the most in Feed The Beast so I wont have difficulty with it. I also got skills in building and I'm very open to suggestion from other pepole on the server. I love playing in community and I'll be happy to help building stuff and prank other people on the server.

I hope I made good impression and I'll be choose!

Thank you for your reading! TheGrongron66

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: motokazieracer
  • country of residence: U.S.A
  • Skype: I have it, and I am willing to talk on it, but I am a bit shy, so i wont talk much, but i will still talk :D
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I'm fins with being pranked, and yea i will, but im not very good :p
  • Why do you want to join: I dont want to have my stuff stolen from me like on public servers, because that is no fun. I guess you could say that im "new" to FTB, but i have been playing for about 4 weeks, i know the basics, and some complicated stuff.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist?: Because I want to have fun with others, learn with them, and have fun pranking others, and have fun building, being pranked, and just talking!
(on a scale of 1-10, 1 being not very shy, and 10 being very shy, id say that im a 4-5)

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and have a good day!

Kicha

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I´m a 21 years old german studying physics. My IGN is Kicha9992002.
I´m online in Skype all the time and willing to talk :) pranking is cool, need ideas though (they need to be creative to be good).
I´m tired of hosting a 2-man server on my pc and trying to fix bugs(i´m not very good at this). Besides its a bit lonely there. I´m looking for a server with a small mature community, just having fun playing with each other.
I play ftb since early december(a lot, mindcrack made me play) and vanilla since early beta.

I would like to play on the server and hope there´s a slot left for me.

PS: Those awful numbers in my ign are not a birthyear, just followed my email providers suggestion in 2002 :/

ethan8730

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name)Ethan8730
  • country of residence:U.S.A.
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist):I do have skype, but my voice wouldnt sound good, considering i am 13
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?I am ok with being pranked, but pranking others might not happen very often
  • Why do you want to join:Cause i really want to play with other people, playing alone is getting boring
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me):Cause i am very good at FTB, i can play quite a bit of time, and most people like me:)