Private FTB Server || FeedTheCrafts

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

saulpatrick

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I have recently created a private feed the beast server running the MindCrack v.6 with a friend! We have 8 more slots available (i will be upgrading the slots to around 15-20 very soon), and i am wondering if anyone would like to join our server? If you would like to join our server please make sure that you agree to the following rules:

• Do not grief, if cought grieving it is an instant ban!
  • Pranking is allowed, there is a difference between griefing and pranking, if you do not know the difference then dont bother submitting an application.
  • Dont steal!
  • PvP is allowed, but dont go around killing people and stealing there stuff.
  • Dont be a dick head to people.
  • Speak english on the server.
If you would like to join the server, answer the following questions:
  • country of residence:
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist):
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?
  • Why do you want to join:
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me):
answer the questions in a comment below, I will read over them, and if I believe that you should be added to the whitelist, i will private message you with the IP. Good luck :p

Reactions: czared

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) : xlolfox
  • country of residence: Israel
  • Skype : if i absoloutly need skype ill give ya but i cant talk since my main lang isnt english and im realy nervous talking it to ppl i dont realy know
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? im alright with being pranked as a push not as stealing wood or something then giving it back :p but i will probably push someone if it wont kill him for sure :p i hate killing ppl
  • Why do you want to join: i want to join this server because it has no real pvp , like no killing everyone , and no griefing i hate that
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): u should add me to the whitelist because im kind and helpful :3

Fanaart

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) fanaart
  • country of residence: The netherlands
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): fanaart
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I'm alright being pranked , i will only prank when somebody starts a prank war against me
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join a great community with mature, nice and funny people and not where hackers and greifers and immature players are
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I'm mature, I will be very active on your server, I am also a GFX artist maybe i could design a banner for this server, also i am good at pixelart ( skinmaking, texturepacks) and I'm also good with building espacialy organic stuff, like a realistic dragon or angel, also i have expernience witch world edit and voxelsniper

Maxedofhaxed01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) Maxedofhaxed01
  • country of residence: USA
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yes
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? I'm alright with being pranked. I sometimes will.
  • Why do you want to join: I want to be in a community that has really nice people and auth and I don't like being griefed and such.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I'm very mature, and I will be very active on the server. I also have a lot of experience with some mods, and I have a little experience with the others.

Frix45

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) frix45
  • country of residence: Sweden
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): i have Skype and i have no problem with talking to you or the rest.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? i think its okay with pranks that are not to evil and i will maybe do 1 or 2 pranks.
  • Why do you want to join: Because i have started playing FTB for a few weeks ago and i have fallen in love with it and now im looking for a good server to play on with a good community.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): Im a mature and friendly guy, i have played minecraft for soon 2 years now and just started playing FTB and im learning a lot but im still not totally a noob, i will be helping the other people that need help and if i know something they dont i will help them with that.

Draghost

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN (in game name)Necro_Draghost
Country of residence:UK
Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your Skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist):Yes and I prefer speaking on Skype to typing in chat.(I will PM the username)
Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?I am fine with being pranked, and I will probably prank others once I have started
Why do you want to join: SSP is boring and there is not very many other servers out there which don't have griefing and stealing and things like that.
Why should we add you to the whitelist? (persuade me):I will be very active on the server and I have a lot of experience with the mods so I can help others get started.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Ashen92
Country of Residence: USA
Skype: I have one, I'd be willing to talk on skype after getting to know everyone a bit.
Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Yeah, as long as the line between pranks and griefing is followed, I'd be okay with that.
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a server to play on with a small number of people. I think the game is more fun with others, and I want to play with people I'll get along with.
Why should we add you to the whitelist? I'm knowledgeable about Minecraft in general. I also know a fair bit about Thaumcraft, Industrial Craft 2, and BuildCraft. Also, I'm a fun guy to hang out with and I make funny jokes :)

Thanks!
Ash

nevermind13jet

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): nevermind13jet
  • country of residence: Bulgaria
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yes, I have. I am willing to talk, but I may not talk a lot.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?: I am ok with being pranked, and I will prank... from time to time.
  • Why do you want to join: Because I am looking for a low to medium size server with mature and fun to play with people.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): Because I know a lot about minecraft in general and I am good with a nice percentage of the mods in FTB, plus I am mature and helpfull (When I am not lazy;)). There is not much more to it.

Jwils

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: Jwils
  • country of residence: Canada
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yes, Jwilss
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Of course
  • Why do you want to join: Looking for a small server with a good bunch of people. Tired of the kids running a muck and making the server die off in a few weeks/months
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? I have a decent amount of knowledge about the modpacks, willing to contribute and help others, knowledge of html/css/php and bb3, able to create a forums/website with ease to help our community communicate outside of the game itself.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) SoliceEclipse
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): I have a Skype but I can only use it for instant messaging. My mic is horrible and my house is almost always too loud anyway.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Depends, if it is something harmless then sure, just adds to the fun. I just don't want to be set back an hour because I lost something valuable. And if I get pranked I must get my revenge >:3
  • Why do you want to join: I like small communities. I don't have to worry about being greifed and the chat is clear enough that you can actually talk to people. I want to actually play and have fun, not worry if my stuff is still gunna be there when I log back in.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): Im awesome! :D lol I've been playing minecraft for about 5 months now and it's a great game. Ive messed with the mods for just about as long and they make it even more entertaining. I like building overly complicated things that look cool. I'm not great at making pretty buildings or anything, but give me some redstone and I'll have a lot of fun ^_^

bitRAKE

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: bitRAKE
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?: Mostly, yes.
  • Why do you want to join: To play the MindCrack pack with some cool people.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? I have a lot of experience with most of the mods (always stuff to learn though).

Rocker0149

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN : rocker0149
  • country of residence: United States
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? of course :)
  • Why do you want to join: I want to join because i want to join a server just like the MindCrack server. With a friendly community where you can trust all of the people on the server.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I am a mature player and I can take a joke. I dont get mad if somebody pranks me because I know it is all in good fun. I can help out the server if anyone needs help.

Graham

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: lilknox
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? : It's all part of the fun!
  • Why do you want to join: Would like to play with some people
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I have been playing minecraft since it came out and recently just started getting into Feed The Beast. I am still a total noob at it but I think joining a server would help me learn from others. I am also a very relaxed person just looking to have fun.
Thanks for your time.
Look forward to hearing form you.

techdawg667

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN: ArbitraryID (not joking)
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?: I'm ok with being pranked, but I don't usually prank people.
  • Why do you want to join: I like to play FTB on a multiplayer server where there is people to talk to and chill with.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I've played minecraft for quite a while and recently found out about FTB. I liked it so I put a ring on it I learned a lot about its systems already (particularly redpower2, and to a lesser extent buildcraft), and being an electrical engineering university student I'm on my way to becoming an expert :)

Qu4ke24

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): Qu4ke24
  • country of residence: The wonderful U.S of A!
  • Skype: Yes, i would be alright with that especially when we are doing community things!
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Yes, idc, just as long as it is not to much and over done, just don't destroy things, i love to prank as well :cool: ...
  • Why do you want to join: I want to mainly join to have fun with others, and also just play the amazing mod pack and also do community projects
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I think i should be added because i am a nice player, and try to help other. I love the game, and play all the time. And i think i would be good because i like to build things for others too use also

CorruptedBauer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN :CorruptedBauer
  • country of residence: U.S
  • Skype yep
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? i'm fine with being pranked. that is if they are fine with being pranked back :)
  • Why do you want to join: every FTB server i go on is always being griefed so i want to find a nice server to build on and not have to go 3000 blocks out to not have to worry about griefers
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? i'm a pretty funny guy that builds big and has extensive knowledge over minecraft and the FTB mods, so i can help out people build and craft and also help set up more complex things like redstone and computers

dodo9879

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: dodo9879
Country of residents: England
Im totaly cool with getting pranked, if i have the time to prank/if i want to prank at the time
Why do you want to join: I want to join because it would be my first FTB mindcArack server, and i love to build and help with projects i can help with.
Why should we add you to the whitelist?: (Me ----->: I think i should be added because i love FTB, also im very helpfull and fun to have. And if players need help i do all i can to help them. And on every server i know on Normal Minecraft i am a good freind to all (even the owners)

Hope you alow me on and thank you for your time!

-dodo9879

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) : Thelegendback
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): No I do not currently have skype but i will have it really soon.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Yes im fine with being pranked I just hope its not hardcore. And I will prank people back or people that I've became friendly with.
  • Why do you want to join: Because i wish to join a Mindcrack whitelist server knowing no one will go to my building and destroy my things. Aswell as playing with other people.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): I have a above average knowledge of Mindcrack FTB off singleplayer and Etho's youtube vids aswell as IamAnderzel's vids. I can help people with projects and experiements also I have no record of being banned nor ever have done a rule break.
Thank you for reading this I hope I am accepted!

Piesofthesky

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name) Piesofthesky
  • country of residence: The United Kingdom
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): I do have skype, but I would not be willing to talk for the time being.
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people? Pranks roll with me, but I won't prank others unless provoked.
  • Why do you want to join: Becuase the only other good server I've been on is inhabited entirely by me and 2 friends and it gets lonely.
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (perswade me): Because my builds will be epic, my pranks will be funny, and my mind is open.

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft IGN (in game name): ChaseNetwork
  • country of residence: South Korea
  • Skype (do you have Skype? would you be willing to talk on Skype? Do not post your skype here, i will Private Message you if i will be adding you to the whitelist): Yes, Yes
  • Are you alright with being pranked? Will you prank people?: Yes, Yes
  • Why do you want to join: I want to make friends, and I prefer multiplayer over singleplayer
  • Why should we add you to the whitelist? (persuade* me): I have my own breed of eccentric design styles that will add flavor to the server. I also enjoy a large variety of coffee - there can be nothing evil among they who love coffee.