Pranks you have played on other players

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
In what interesting ways have you pranked your friends and/or enemies? I myself have used a Force transport pipe on a friend's sugarcane farm to turn all sugar cane that was harvested into sugar. And I've set up a shrouded/silent pressure plate in front of his door, which was hooked up to a high speed pellet launcher from Portal gun set up above the door.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I once pluged my freinds mine with dirt while he was in there. first thing he said when he say it was dark(dirt blocks light)"is it nighttime? i cracked up.

Reactions: Wagon153

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I also put down a nuclear bomb from IC2(with no fuel or tnt in it of course) in the middle of my friends house. I hooked up yet another pressure plate to the door that triggered a autonomous activator with a creeper safari net in it, which spawned a creeper in behind him(mob griefing was off of course). Scared the ever loving snot out of him when he heard the hissing and saw the nuke.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
I also put down a nuclear bomb from IC2(with no fuel or tnt in it of course) in the middle of my friends house. I hooked up yet another pressure plate to the door that triggered a autonomous activator with a creeper safari net in it, which spawned a creeper in behind him(mob griefing was off of course). Scared the ever loving snot out of him when he heard the hissing and saw the nuke.
Haha that's just cruel!

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Set up an autonomous activator to a creeper statue with a 2 minute timer. I enclosed it with warded blocks and watched from close by whith invisibility pots muhahahahah.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I put a naga trophy in front of my friend when we were in the TF and he was AFK. Biggest laugh ever.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a fan of miniscule changes that MOST likely no one notices immediately. Example: Change a stone brick to a cracked stone brick. Or use a wrench on a chest and face it the wrong direction. Maybe modify a sign and put a typo in it.

Things that only would affect a player with OCD. Moving a doorway off center would also qualify as a perfect prank.

Also a decent egg deployer prank is a lot of fun. But that's about as far as I'd like to go, they get kinda wonky if people put in 200 noisy bugs or loads of sentries.

Reactions: YX33A

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a fan of miniscule changes that MOST likely no one notices immediately. Example: Change a stone brick to a cracked stone brick. Or use a wrench on a chest and face it the wrong direction. Maybe modify a sign and put a typo in it.

Things that only would affect a player with OCD. Moving a doorway off center would also qualify as a perfect prank.

Also a decent egg deployer prank is a lot of fun. But that's about as far as I'd like to go, they get kinda wonky if people put in 200 noisy bugs or loads of sentries.
iChun really should be locked up for not checking if you're looking at hem to render.

Loafers

Jul 29, 2019
I once filled a friend's base with walruses after they filled mine with statues. No walking space for anyone.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I saw where my friend logged out and when he came back i teleported him to a 1x1x2 area surrounded by 5 layers of reinforced stone, when he got out i had setup a had setup a system that was basically a shit ton of autonomous activators with iron raipers inside each one, he died and i gave him his stuff back.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Warding various blocks in the vicinity of someone else's base... Particularly leaf blocks of trees that look like they will be chopped down in the near future...

Reactions: Arakasiii

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
I constantly troll ako_the_builder on his RR streams :p
Last time, i was invisible, leaving signs around his base, when he was there, with things like "One of these things is not like the other..." just to confuse him.
I also make armies of golems to kill him sometimes.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Obsidian blocks around bed, then more obsidian blocks.. then more obsidian blocks.. and in the last layer.. warded obsidian blocks.. Then kill the bed owner.. Yup..

Reactions: YX33A