Pranks you have played on other players

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Truga

Jul 29, 2019
I once changed someone's entire base from cobblestone to stone. They never noticed :<

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
I only ever did really simple vanilla pranks. No modded ones since they tend to be super mean. xD Just some redstone going to a TNT block some blocks underneath my friend's pressure plate door. He tends to walk to his chest room directly afterwards entering his home, so I placed the TNT block directly below where he would be. (required a lot of experimenting) Then the TNT would blow up, hurting him a little. He would get alarmed and look around for a mob but found none. Ofc I lined the TNT block with obsidian to prevent griefing tho. Even more fun with some piston goodness moving the obsidian lining aside, pushing another TNT block in place just waiting for him to walk into his house again...

Reactions: Padfoote

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I only ever did really simple vanilla pranks. No modded ones since they tend to be super mean. xD Just some redstone going to a TNT block some blocks underneath my friend's pressure plate door. He tends to walk to his chest room directly afterwards entering his home, so I placed the TNT block directly below where he would be. (required a lot of experimenting) Then the TNT would blow up, hurting him a little. He would get alarmed and look around for a mob but found none. Ofc I lined the TNT block with obsidian to prevent griefing tho. Even more fun with some piston goodness moving the obsidian lining aside, pushing another TNT block in place just waiting for him to walk into his house again...
Bo-ring
*places redmatter bomb under pressure plate*

Reactions: abculatter_2

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a long time since I've seriously played SMP, but the pranks I did were long burning fuse types; I'd change things in peoples houses slightly. Gaslighting, y'know? But I'd also leave signs hidden in places that they wouldn't normally look... unless they decided to remodel. If I played on a SMP server again, there is a very real chance that I'd have MUCH better pranks up my sleeve. I mean, we have Witchery now, so it's that much easier to mess with people.

Reactions: trajing

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a long time since I've seriously played SMP, but the pranks I did were long burning fuse types; I'd change things in peoples houses slightly. Gaslighting, y'know? But I'd also leave signs hidden in places that they wouldn't normally look... unless they decided to remodel. If I played on a SMP server again, there is a very real chance that I'd have MUCH better pranks up my sleeve. I mean, we have Witchery now, so it's that much easier to mess with people.
One really good prank is replacing someone's door with the alder (Rowan?) door and place TNT under it.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
No more spoilers!
The only thing I saw, aside from Dire's videos, was a giant RWTema. I have an idea how he got past that forcefield, BTW...

But as for pranking, I haven't really been on servers long enough to gather any materials, or rivals.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I constantly troll ako_the_builder on his RR streams :p
Last time, i was invisible, leaving signs around his base, when he was there, with things like "One of these things is not like the other..." just to confuse him.
I also make armies of golems to kill him sometimes.

I hope you didn't use dog on him... no one should use dog against others, that's just.... cruel

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a simple person...

tnt with a plate over it (in place that's hard for them to spot of course), and for additional kicks, a tnt block with plate on spawn block for when they die...

or of course, flooding houses is always fun too

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Have to say, my favorite prank is setting up note blocks in walls with timers. Set some up for minutes, others for an hour, and wait for the base owner to go full on screaming rage trying to find them all. I hid 2 stacks in a friend's base and it took him over a week to find them all.

Reactions: abculatter_2