Pokewolf: The Elements and their Guardians - Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Damn I guess team aqua is screwed indeed
So what would dragonfang be? Aqua or Sky?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, shouldn't be a problem now though. Vote dragonfang before I run out of internet again. (will definitely have some tomorrow)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote dragon_fang

If Pyure says he's Aqua, eh, he might be trying to trick us again. If he says he's Aqua... probably believable.

And wow is Team Aqua in a tight spot, with their leader, seer, and bodyguard gone already, and probably another member as well tonight...

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
The nice thing is, anyone who votes me now is either a Wolf or another Aqua.

Go get 'em team! It was worth it; I die with honor!

Vote dragonfang.

I'll vote dragonfang for the pyurest reasons I have, like wanting to kill someone.

go to hell
vote dragon_fang101

Vote DragonFang

GO TEAM MAGMA!

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

because everyone seems to do it
vote DragonFang

Oh great, so the alliance has split. Jolly good m8s

vote dragonfang

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, shouldn't be a problem now though. Vote dragonfang before I run out of internet again. (will definitely have some tomorrow)

Vote dragon_fang

If Pyure says he's Aqua, eh, he might be trying to trick us again. If he says he's Aqua... probably believable.

And wow is Team Aqua in a tight spot, with their leader, seer, and bodyguard gone already, and probably another member as well tonight...

vote dragonfang
I am hated