Pokewolf: The Elements and their Guardians - Game Thread!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 recap

• Dragon_fang101 got lynched. He was Sharpedo
  • Pyure got killed by the heat of magma. He was Salamance
  • All team magma members got roleblocked.
Start day 4

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
vote tord just a hunch that he's aqua. You're free to try convince me otherwise tho.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
If it wasn't clear enough, I'm a magma team member, willing to receive rolecalls from anyone who wishes to share their info with me.
I was seered by the magma team mightyena. He will obviously not answer this, but won't reject this idea either, proving my point.

That is, if I was lying, I would be called out.

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
So... my vote now goes to sorazodia , you're welcome to say hi to me via PM :3

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
and then my vote goes to ljfa. Got anything to say to me? I might want to hear you.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote SpwnX. We have no confirmation from the magma mightyena, thus making a claim on it is suspicious to me

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Like hell the magma mightyena will just go out and support me, exposing himself to get killed.

You and victini are suspicious for trying to get the info about the seer out of me.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Antismite Lenscas again. I'm not sure if I can trust SpwnX yet; I might have a chance before day's end to make up my mind if more info appears between now and then.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So, currently I still think it is way too early in the game to announce what team I am on. If I am aqua and announce, I will be ganged on by magma + sky. If I am magma and announce, I will be ganged on by aqua + sky + magma who joins the bandwagon. (I am pretty sure something like this is happening with SpwnX right now). I will wait for the numbers to be a bit better. The best way to combat something like that happening tomorrow is to lynch someone from the sky village, rather than the opposite team and hope that the sky village is nice and kills someone on the opposite team levelling the playing field.

So... Right now I think SpwnX could be either magma or an aqua trying to be magma so he looks like a magma and isn't killed by the magma team. Whatever it is, that can wait for tomorrow.

I think the way ljfa reacted to SpwnX calling people out is quite suspicious. If I was called up by SpwnX and let's say hypothetically I am aqua, my first reaction would not be to retaliate like that, but to claim Poochyena or something like that, something which is not easy to disprove from SpwnX's viewpoint. The Sky-village though, don't really care whether they are killing a magma or aqua, and if you claim magma to SpwnX, which is what he is expecting, that is something that sticks with you for the rest of the game, you are now expected to support the magmas against the aquas and sky village. It would probably be better off in the long run to just kill of SpwnX now in the lynch vote in a hopeful bandwagon, saving the inevitable sky village kill tonight should it not succeed. Because right now SpwnX is the sitting duck right now, has created a big(gish) network of players, yeah not looking good for you SpwnX.

Therefore, for now vote ljfa. Because right now there are still many players alive, and lots of people who could be sky. For all we know they are the people just not commenting at all. However, from my experience there is usually a 50-50 split of active/quiet players on a werewolf team, however the same can usually be said about the other teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragon_fang101

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
vote SpwnX

Because that was some insane back and forth, but if you can explain to me some reasoning behind all that, I'll change my vote.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
antismite someone else 37
I may end up giving a real vote on someone if I have more time to read all the reasoning of people