Pokewolf Revamped! [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Let's get to the bottom of this.

@VikeStep- Are you willing to reveal your role at this point in time, publicly, to save your life? If not, can you at least confirm/deny that you are a Skuntank?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not a skuntank... But I'll wait until a bit later to reveal. Not sure why people think I would be skuntank, pyure was suggesting a reason would be if the skuntank was targeted and that would explain why there is no wolf kill

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not a skuntank... But I'll wait until a bit later to reveal. Not sure why people think I would be skuntank, pyure was suggesting a reason would be if the skuntank was targeted and that would explain why there is no wolf kill
Pyure also accused you, claiming that he was a Guild member and that his Chatot sniped you last night to stop the wolf kill. That makes for three plausible 3 scenarios:
  • Pyure's a legit Guild member, you're an Outlaw, and the Chatot did indeed target you to stop the wolfkill last night.
  • Pyure's a wolf faking an identity to get you, an innocent townie, lynched. If that's the case, the Guild members should a) Come out and say something, or b) Sic the real Chatot on Pyure tonight.
  • The wolfkill was stopped by some other means, such as hitting a Skuntank. If that's the case, Pyure would have no reason to accuse you with the Chatot thing.
Until I see evidence to the contrary, vote Vikestep. If Pyure isn't a part of you, Guild, Vike's blood is on your hands.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08
The effect of darkness can be seen in the day recap.
...Sorry, I'm tired and reading this weirdly. Are you saying "If a dark cloud is used at any point, its usage will be mentioned in the daily recap" or "A dark cloud was used last night, and its effects are plain to see in last night's recap"?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Vike, because it seems very believable that the Chatot would try Vike N1

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Pokedex entry 2.0

vikestep(6) = pyure, lethosos, Eruantien, Victini, Someone else, RJS
coolsquid(2) = Sorazodia, xTordX
Pyure(1) = heilmewtwo
rjs(1) = spwnX
spwnx(1) = coolsquid
lethosos(1) = ljfa
the_j(1) = exedra
exedra(1) = the_j

Players that want to lose their grace smite:
@playerismc @VikeStep @trajing @Strikingwolf
Players that want to be smitten:
@Shazam08

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Uuuuh... recap of why we're voting Vike? I don't want to bother reading over all of the pages I've missed.
Until then, Antismite ljfa the unpronounceable.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Uuuuh... recap of why we're voting Vike? I don't want to bother reading over all of the pages I've missed.
Until then, Antismite ljfa the unpronounceable.
Certainly.

The chatot blocked Vike last night. As a result, the wolves lost their murder and the chatot knows that the targetted player is a wolf.

According to the chatot the targetted player was Vikestep.

Also: I revealed myself as a member of the Guild.