Pokewolf Revamped! [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
There is a guild blocker though and that one can indeed block the night murder by targetting one of the wolves.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Also guys: I'd consider it an honor if you would all be so kind as to trust me with your various roles after Vike drops.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You don't have any proof that you are a villager...
Well I'm not a villager. Technically I'm Guild. You know, one of the guys that would probably protest if I were lying about it? And I said AFTER he drops.

The lynch is going to go one of a few ways:
1) Normal lynch and he's not a dusknoir --> Good, Pyure's legit.
2) Stopped lynch cuz he's a dusknoir --> ok he's a wolf but immune to death at this time, dunno what to tell you
3) Normal lynch but his identity is masked by a Sableye. Ok, clever I guess?
4) Probably some other stuff. I dont pokeget the whole thing yet.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My power is used up. As far as powers go I'm useless, so I'm amusing myself with other strategems at this point.
Tbh if I was a duskull I would use my ability last night. Would create so much chaos day one and you don't need to o worry about killing another wolf. I think maybe the first wolves did this last night.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Well pyure, if you have read the rolesheet you know that the guild member that blocks nightkills have targeted a wolf.
Reveal that person if you're really a guild member.

Reactions: VikeStep

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well pyure, if you have read the rolesheet you know that the guild member that blocks nightkills have targeted a wolf.
Reveal that person if you're really a guild member.
Nope. I don't mind sacrificing myself, but I won't reveal if I'm specifically the chatot or its someone else. That's useful info to the wolves.

I also don't mind if this is unsatisfactory to you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Tbh if I was a duskull I would use my ability last night. Would create so much chaos day one and you don't need to o worry about killing another wolf. I think maybe the first wolves did this last night.
Can I make a suggestion?

Skuntank is a better alibi. You can claim that the wolves simply targeted the skuntank who is immune to wolfkill.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. I don't mind sacrificing myself, but I won't reveal if I'm specifically the chatot or its someone else. That's useful info to the wolves.

I also don't mind if this is unsatisfactory to you.
I'm fine by that. Now you brought a valid point, they might have indeed targeted a skulltank.
The wolves know who it is if that is the case, but we don't.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone seriously believe that VikeStep is stupid enough to publicly announce being a wolf? Anyone saying so are either not thinking, or want a "powerplayer" villager dead.
I don't know, there is the time he lynched me after me publicly declaring my jester role...

Reactions: VikeStep

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
How so? I'm as clueless as everyone else on why the Wolf kill didn't happen and I was throwing theories out .
I must have misread it then. I thought you meant that claiming that you're the skuntank would have served as a better cover story to why the wolfkill didn't happen when Pyure tried to block you.

And re-read the posts... Yup, I misinterpreted it.
Antismite CoolSquid someday I'll catch you red-handed as a wolf