Pokewolf Revamped! [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh shit so apparently no one told me I would be leaving but anyway uh I should be back in time for tomorrow's vote but for today I'll antismite Pyure because he won't have any votes because confirmed and such anyway so sorry about this and also if I don't make it to tomorrow's vote do it again? But hopefully I should be back anyway so sorry kthnxbai.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Oh shit so apparently no one told me I would be leaving but anyway uh I should be back in time for tomorrow's vote but for today I'll antismite Pyure because he won't have any votes because confirmed and such anyway so sorry about this and also if I don't make it to tomorrow's vote do it again? But hopefully I should be back anyway so sorry kthnxbai.
vote Pyure
I basically join these games just to be able to kill Pyure at this point.
Nailed it!

Reactions: xTordX

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry, I was in a rush. I didn't anticipate idiots voting for Pyure for no reason. Like, why do you even bother joining the game anymore if you just want to kill Pyure. Pretty stupid and dumb to be honest. Anyway due to HeilMewTwos dumb antics I'll antismite Shazam

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry, I was in a rush. I didn't anticipate idiots voting for Pyure for no reason. Like, why do you even bother joining the game anymore if you just want to kill Pyure. Pretty stupid and dumb to be honest. Anyway due to HeilMewTwos dumb antics I'll antismite Shazam
You want to start a flame war? Oh how adorable.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Because logic? Yeah no.
vote the actual pokemon here
are-you-a-banana-horse_o_2824427.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Antismite Someone Else ... oh I'm a bit late aren't I?
Dunno, is it day end already?

I think I'll switch my vote to MewTwo because he's not guild, and because the last time he spent his time joke-voting I think he was a wolf. I think.

Also, pure unadulterated vengeance. My ancestor spirits cry out for his blood because, you know, voting for me.