Whitelist Server POD|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|PVE-Cooperative|Whitelist.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ZombieSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Pirates Of Darkness: FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 Server
IP: Pirates.PlayAt.CH
FTB Ultimate(all mods enabled)
Banned Items:
Canvas Bags(broken)​
Nukes(no need)​

Server:
Creeperhost "Spider" package(3GB RAM/2 cores)​
20 Slots - 24/7​
Eastern USA (Atlanta, GA)​
The main objective of the server is to find a few mature players that want to create a relaxed fun experience for all and give the opportunity to meet new friends to game with. While working out issues with the server and mod pack.(currently we have some config changes because of a couple recipe bugs and changes)
Server Staff:
_ZombieSoul_ (Owner) I'm on GMT -5 (Eastern) time and play mostly at nights.​
AngryHermit (sidekick)​
Rules:
  1. Ages 16+ (Most of us are over 20)
  2. Be nice and helpful (not helpful as in someone wants your diamonds and you should hand them over)
  3. Be mature in what you build and do
  4. Killing someone without consent will get you banned, so make sure it is logged in the chat that they agreed to fight.
    Pvp is ON:
    What this means is if both parties agree(do it in chat so there is a log) You can fight each other/test armor etc.
    but we don't do much but have slap fights if we're bored/waiting for something.
    It is never to be used to get back at someone.
  5. Respect others creations/properties/machines/farms/livestock
  6. No recording. Zip. (Respect the privacy of others on the server)
  7. Self Explanatory but no:
    Griefing
    X-rays
    Cheats of any sorts including bugs and glitches
    Stealing
    Racism
    Begging
    Etc.
  8. Items lost are lost, please don't ask for replacements. Bugs sometimes cause things to go wrong. Unfortunate but minecraft has infinite resources.
  9. No quarries or other mass mining in the overworld(We have an age you can destroy for that)
And finally:

We have a mumble(voice) server that you are welcome to use.
(We encourage the use of mumble to play and don't spend much time typing or paying attention to chat.)

We have assorted topics/channels. Usually being computer tech, talking about different games (including upcomming), mindless yammerings about who knows what, to name a few.

We do swear some so be prepared for it(partially where the age limit comes into play). However rampant swearing will get yourself banned.
There are some on the mumble server that have been with us for years and play various games with us. Be respectful on voice and you will get the same treatment. Otherwise you will need to find another server to play on.

What it all boils down to is that this is going to be a small server for people to enjoy, it can grow but will do so slowly. We want to have a nice server to play on. If you are hurting others enjoyment, you'll be removed. Most of the rules are commonsense and courtesy.

Looking forward to adding a few new people to our small group of gamers.

If you are interested in playing on our server and making new friends to game with please reply with:

In game name:
Time Zone and when you usually play:
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others?
Can you follow these rules?

SuB0ZER0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - SuB0ZER0
Age - 15 (I act older)
About Me - I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and i fell in love with the game! I am a friendly trust worthy person who likes talking to people. I am always looking for a fun server and yours was posted recently so I might as well check it out!
Time Zone - Disclosed. I will usually be able to play alot unless I pass out from sleep exhaustion:) I am mature.
Mumble - I don't see why not!
Rules? - Yes I can. I am trustworthy.

Aurasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: TheShadowThief
A little about yourself: I've been messing around with many of these mods for about a year and a half now in single player worlds, now I would like to move to a server as I feel I might have more fun playing along side others, being part of a community, and collaborating on end game builds.
Time Zone and when you usually play: BST (GMT+1) I would most likely be online from early afternoon to late evening, for my timezone, though I regularly have a shifted sleeping pattern closer to that of US timezones.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others?: I am more than happy to, if that is preferred.
Can you follow these rules?: Absolutely.

Slurpiezz

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Fetusinthewomb
A little about yourself: I'm 15, going to be a sophomore, 4.3 GPA honors classes and an athlete ( sorry if it sounds im bragging:3), i love minecraft, it lets my creativity flow and i love to collaborate with others and build complex stuff, i got into FTB about the time the mind crackers did so i have a fairly good knowledge of all the mods and server friendly projects. I like to be unique with the way i do my stuff like my power. I love the forestry mod with extra bees and thaumcraft. I am pretty friendly and always willing to help someone.
Time Zone and when you usually play: Pacific time zone, well its summer so any time between 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day, im farily active
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes, i have a headset:)
Can you follow these rules? easily, i have never benn banned from a server[DOUBLEPOST=1370834379][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and if u need to contact me my skype is Slurpiezz

DudeSayWHAT

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: DudeSayWHAT
A little about yourself: I am in the United States Navy, i ride dirt bikes, i record my single player world, but i will not do so on the server (saw you wanted no recording)
Time Zone and when you usually play: Pacific Time, i normally play after work so late nights, and early morning, and weekends
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes i am willing.
Can you follow these rules? The rules seem simple enough

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:mrtibtob
A little about yourself: i am a college student in hampshire england
Time Zone and when you usually play: I live in englend. not sure what time zone that is. i play all the time i can ;)
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? yep of course because it makes the community stronger
Can you follow these rules? yes i can follow the rules because i hate it when the game is ruined for me

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: TrojanHD
A little about yourself: I used to own my own FTB server and am now looking for a new one to play on, after my old was shut down due to cost. Heres an image of something i built on my old server http://imgur.com/FgbUyVV
Time Zone and when you usually play:I live in the UK so i think its BST at the moment. I usually play 1-2 hours a day after 8 ish.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others?Yes
Can you follow these rules?Yes

Jmar814

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Jmar814
A little about yourself: Been playing minecraft since alpha, and have dabbled in FTB, but I feel it is too overwhelming to play alone, so I have been searching for a server that I can play on. I was getting annoyed and was unimpressed with open servers, so I decided to look for whitelist and this server looked appealing to me.
Time Zone and when you usually play: I live in the United States, EST. And I play whenever I have free time which is usually in the mornings during the week and during the weekdays.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes
Can you follow these rules? Yes

bmyblake

Jul 29, 2019
MY friend and I REALLY want to play a FTB server again, we were on one but the owner was an asshole so thanks if you add us to the whitelist.

In game name:Bmyblake
A little about yourself:I love ftb, technical things, redstone, i play pretty much all day, schools out so i can put in alot of time
Time Zone and when you usually play:east coast, when i wake up to about 11, with breaks of corse
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? if need be
Can you follow these rules? of corse

In game name:Iluvsoup
A little about yourself: I like building and farms and my friend is going to start teaching me FTB basics
Time Zone and when you usually play:eastcoast, whenever i can get on the computer
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? No, i cant
Can you follow these rules? Yep

Vauny

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Vauny1
A little about yourself: I've been playing FTB for over a yeah now and I like to use as many mods as possible, I always try to automate as much as possible leading to some late night headaches and choice words
but thats the challenge I enjoy and why I like this mod so much.
Time Zone and when you usually play:EST and most nights.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Shouldn't be a problem
Can you follow these rules? Indeed

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: OmegaStarAlpha
A little about yourself: I like games, nuff said.
Time Zone and when you usually play: Varies usually late night
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Prefer it, I hate text communications.
Can you follow these rules? Not a Problem.

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: stringburka
A little about yourself: Friendly and mostly social person that likes cooperative playing and finding new friends. I like to build infrastructure and help people when I can (I'm pretty decent at RP2 if I may say so myself). I'm specifically looking for a friendly and open community where it's not just everyone playing in their own corner of the world.
Time Zone and when you usually play: GMT+1, I play on and off a large portion of the day (and night).
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Might be if I get to know people but I'm quite verbally shy, especially in English (I'm a swede). I generally prefer to communicate through writing.
Can you follow these rules? Yes.

Spartan126

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Spartan126
A little about yourself: noob just got minecraft .
Time Zone and when you usually play: GMT -5 (Eastern) i play when ever i have time
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? never used that before but im willing to try
Can you follow these rules? YES

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: shazbot
A little about yourself: I've been playing minecraft off and on since pre-alpha. I like building somewhat aesthetically and automating production of, well... everything. Sometimes I build public buildings, transportation networks, and the like.
Time Zone and when you usually play: evenings EST
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? yes
Can you follow these rules? yes

RayaMarie

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: TinaFae
A little about yourself: Hmm, I like playing Minecraft, and I have been playing since it came out, tho I don't know how to do much its still fun :D
Time Zone and when you usually play: EST (Everyday if work allows me to :D)
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes :D
Can you follow these rules? Yes :p

GooGamer

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: GooGamer
A little about yourself: I like to play with redstone and minecraft in general, never played ftb before, sounds like a lot of fun though ^^
Time Zone and when you usually play: EST and I play whenever I have the time (which is a lot, lol)
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FrozenFirebat
A little about yourself: Been playing for about 2 years, very familiar with the various mods, and friendly/helpful
Time Zone and when you usually play: PST, all hours
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? If needed
Can you follow these rules? Yes,sir.

Chris Shelton

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: deathblade99
A little about yourself: Returning to school next year I will be a senior. Some of my hobbies are cliff jumping, airsoft, and paintball. I am a huge gamer, I'm into games like LoL, TERA, and simulators like IL-2 Sturmovik and ArmA 2/3.
Time Zone and when you usually play: UTC -6, I should be able to put in at least 3 hours a day, whenever I'm not sleeping, at work, or out with friends.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? I am normally in a teamspeak with some friends, but I should be able to come on
Can you follow these rules? Of course.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:lomax7474
A little about yourself: can be quite advanced player, happy to work with others to built, always happy to help unless im in the middle of something important, can do most of ftb apart from thaumcraft
Time Zone and when you usually play: england nd i play most of the day n night so time isnt important
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? of course
Can you follow these rules? of course

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
game name: svalkur
A little about yourself: Major gamer, played since before the NES. Played on FTB since it came out, and other mod packs before that. pretty decent knowlege of the mods
Time Zone and when you usually play: EST, From NY tend to be on all hours on the day between noon to 1-2 am on and off
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes, Perfer talking over typing anyway