Whitelist Server POD|FTB Ultimate 1.1.2|PVE-Cooperative|Whitelist.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zpektre

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Zpektre
A little about yourself: Play a lot of minecraft, love to build and love to do pve. Know a decent amount about the mods.
Time Zone and when you usually play: US Central and around 5pm or earlier if im not working
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yeah sure
Can you follow these rules?Of course

kidseib

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:KidSeib
A little about yourself: My name is josh im from the US i live in california. ive been playing sense alpha minecraft i love ftb and just want a stabel fun server to play on
Time Zone and when you usually play: -8.00 pacific it verys but daily
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yes
Can you follow these rules? Of Course

DragonBomber101

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:DragonBomber101
A little about yourself:I love videoGames and Sports
Time Zone and when you usually play:dont know time zone and i can play everyday
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others?Yes
Can you follow these rules?yes

khuklen

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: khuklen
A little about yourself: Been playing minecraft since early alpha and FTB off and on for six months. Just looking for a good server.
Time Zone and when you usually play: CST - usually evenings or nights.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? I can, but not that interested.
Can you follow these rules? I can follow the rules.

Zaenyea

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: zaenyea
A little about yourself: I live in the eastern US. I enjoy playing various games including minecraft.
Time Zone and when you usually play: est but Im on almost all the time. Sleep is overrated. :)
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? I have a vent server and use that a lot. Ive used teamspeak as well. Mumble is something Ive never tried so if I can get it to work, I am willing to.
Can you follow these rules? I always follow the rules.

Krazycherry

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Krazycherry
A little about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since late alpha and have been modding my game since beta. I enjoy mostly thaumcraft and thermal expansion. I always try to make stuff automated and my builds are not the best.
Time Zone and when you usually play: Est. Mostly after I get home from school (still in D:), and during the summer I play often.
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others?Yes, however I do use skype a lot.
Can you follow these rules?Yes

jetmatt2012

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: jetmatt2012
A little about yourself: been playing minecraft for about a year and a half. im currently looking for a new server as the one i was on has been shut down.
Time Zone and when you usually play: GMT any time really can be online in the day for me or the wee hours or the morning
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? yes
Can you follow these rules? yes

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: littlelee211
A little about yourself: I want to join this server to have a great community and help other people.
Time Zone and when you usually play:UTC 00:00 I live in the UK but i'll be on pretty much all the time
Are you willing to use mumble to communicate with others? Yeah I can do
Can you follow these rules? Yes Definitely