Whitelist Server PleaseDontFeedTheCreepers Craft [FTB Ultimate 1.12] [Whitelist] [No Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
My brother, cousin, two of my friends and I have been playing on a FTB Ultimate (with a config adjustments) server for a little over a week now, and we thought it would be fun to play with some new, fun, mature players.
The config adjustments are, no power suits, and the durability of the minium stone has been changed to 3.
The server is hosted by Creeperhost at pleasedontfeedthecreepers.atl20.creeperhost.net
Currently we only have 3 gigs and that has been fine, but we are willing to upgrade if things get laggy.
Rules:
No griefing
No Random Pvp
No stealing
No more than two chunk loaders (for CPU's sake)
Be mature (i.e. respect other players, no excessive filthy language, no racism ect...)
Pranks are okay only if the Prankie (hope thats a word....) is open to it
Have fun!
If you are interested and want to join, and hopefully start a new community please submit this application:
-IGN:
-Reason for wanting to join:
-Expierience with the mods:
-Why we should accept you:
-How much time you can log:
-Any additional information:

Reactions: JJ_Spooney

Slurpiezz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fetusinthewomb
Reason for wanting to join: Single player is too boring and the machines dont run all the time, i like to play minecraft with people and share and have fun with people
Experience with the mods: I have a pretty good knowledge of all the mods like thaumcraft, gregtech, forestry, basics of computer craft and i know how to make server friendly projects
Why you Should accept me: i am a mature player who will mind his own business when necessary and will not bug anyone. I could bring a lot of new projects to the server and i like to bring everyone together and have fun. I am also knowledgable about all the mods so i could probably help you if u ever need help
How much time you can log: Idk what this means, but im guessing its how much i play, i play around 3-4 hours a day at least
Additional information: if u want to contact me my skype is Slurpiezz, I hope you accept me! You will regret it if u don't!:D

warrble

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: warrble
-Reason for wanting to join: looking for a small decent ftb server to build on and have a good laugh with out no offense to anyone a million kids
-Expierience with the mods:I am experienced with most mods these days
-Why we should accept you: I tend to do get along with most ppl and have a good laugh also i have moderator servers before and my builds are normally pretty popular
-How much time you can log: i live on computer alot so a ton really
-Any additional information: [email protected] is another way contact me

ImNotStokesy

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: ImNotStokesy
-Reason for wanting to join: I have been a bit board of regualar minecraft and i have been having heaps of fun in FTB
-Expierience with the mods: I have pretty good knowlage
-Why we should accept you: i know a fair bit about most of the mods and will happily work with others to help improve the server for everyone.
-How much time you can log: Not sure as I have other commitments and school but at least 1 and a half hours in a day
-Any additional information: Im considering starting youtube so if i gain any money from that it can help with the server costs.
Add skype if you want :mattisthebest2

netchip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: netchip
Experience with mods: I know a lotof the mods. Except Thaumcraft and the bees things.
Why we should accept you: just searching a fun server to play on when tired of other mod packs.

Also, think about accepting 'basvankimmenaede' too. He's 13 years old and my cousin.

Thank you.

Jay448

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:
Jay448
-Reason for wanting to join:
I have been playing on a Direwolf20 server for a while and i kinda reached the end goal there so i want a new challange.
-Expierience with the mods:
Been playing FTB sinds the launcher came out. Watch a lot of Direworlf20 and other ftb lp'ers so my experience is quite big
-Why we should accept you:
I am a polight person that likes to help other people if needed and I play a lot.
-How much time you can log:
My vacation started so I can play quite a few hours a day
I hope you choose me to join you on the server.

banana_man969

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: banana_man969
-Reason for wanting to join:i really enjoy ftb and playing with other people
-Expierience with the mods:mostly gregtech and ic2, but i know a fair amount or all the others
-Why we should accept you:im a friendly guy, hate greifing and cheating and i think i can contribute to the community
-How much time you can log:an hour a day at least
thank you for your consideration :)

DinoHadzic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:braeri
Location:Bosnia and Herzegowina ( i speak english no worries)
reason for join:enjoy playing with other people
-Expirience with mods: Mostly IC2, but know others too not too much but know
why we should accept you:friendly,rolay,do NOT grief or cheat,open community (we can skype)
how much time you can log: its summer break from school at my place so i'll say 4-7 hours a day
any additional information:Skype name : Dino_mw3

kip

Jul 29, 2019
ign: kip11111
location michigan
reason i want to join was on another server and the owner had to shut it down do to effecting his studies expreince thuamcraft
y should u accept me cause im nice and willing to help peopel and i love to go on adventuers with peopel and i would never greif i play pretty much like 5 hours strait unless im busy additional info i love feeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd the beasssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttt

Slaskyy

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Slaskyy
-Reason for wanting to join: I wanna play some minecraft again but the server i played on earlier is not up anymore so i am looking for a new nice server so i dont have to play alone and this seems to be a good choice :)
-Expierience with the mods: Have played quiet a lot with mindcrack pack and some with ultimate as well.
-Why we should accept you: I am a relaxed guy who don't grief and just wanna chill out and have fun with more people
-How much time you can log: as much as i like 1-10hrs a day :p

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:draconis46
reason for join:e looking for a relaxing time experimenting with builds and seeing other players fun creations
-Expirience with mods: Been playing ftb since release and have a fairly good understanding of most of the mods on ultimate
why we should accept you: Easy going player that gets along well with others
how much time you can log: anywhere from 5-30 hours a week depending on work and other engagements

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: TheFriendly
-Reason for wanting to join: Not learning much from SSP So I wanna try a SMP and hopefully learn from others while Meeting new people.
-Expierience with the mods: Not that great but i know a tad bit.
-Why we should accept you: very Friendly guy looking to chat amongst fellow adults and hopefully learn how to play abit more better then I already know.
-How much time you can log: Normally play all hours of the day with breaks In between
-Any additional information: I have mumble & Vent so if there is a server Ip I have a mic.

Spartan126

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spartan126
-Reason for wanting to join: SSP is boring for me So I wanna try a SMP and have fun also learn a bit caz i just got minecraft and im a really big noob in all these mods D:
-Expierience with the mods: Not that great at all
-Why we should accept you:Friendly guy looking to chat play together build and have fun.
-How much time you can log: well since i just got minecraft ill be playing a lot.
-Any additional information: I have TS so if there is a server ID I have a mic.

JJ_Spooney

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: JJ_spooney
-Reason for wanting to join: Playing Too Much Single Player And Want To Join A Server With A Small Community And A Trustworthy Server Where I Know I Would Not Get Griefed .
-Expierience with the mods: I Have Used Most Of The Mods In This ModPack And I Am Willing To Find More Out About Them From Other Players.
-Why we should accept you: I Am A Polite Person That Is Just Looking For A Good Server To Work On, I Can Also Help With Projects And With The Mods To People That Need Help.
-How much time you can log: I Go To College 3 Days Of The Week And The Other Time Is Just Sitting Around, So I Would Play Alot On This Server.
-Any additional information: I Have A Mic And Can Create A TS Account And Join You Guys In A Chat.

ToastyTheDragon

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Bzsarok
-Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a good server for a while now, I love playing FTB but my computer simply can't handle playing it alone. I also enjoy playing games with other people, so that's a plus to joining this server.
-Expierience with the mods: I've been playing FTB since December.
-Why we should accept you: I'm a very fun person, I work great with communities, and I offer quite a bit of knowledge about the mods to newer players.
-How much time you can log: Well, since I'm on summer vacation, I could be on the entire day if I wanted to. Which I don't, so a max of 5 hours a day.
-Any additional information: You can have any color you want, as long as it's golden-brown.

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: FrozenFirebat
-Reason for wanting to join: Wanting to play Minecraft again, but not alone.
-Expierience with the mods: Over 9000
-Why we should accept you: Because I smell nice
-How much time you can log: An entire wasted life
-Any additional information: Played minecraft for about 2 years now, excellent understanding of various mods, friendly/helpful.

Jay448

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know why but I joint and sudenly I whas banned from the server. Could anyone explain to me why?

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: NekoWhite
-Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to play FTB with some type of community or another.
-Experience with the mods: Been playing FTB for awhile, about 2 or 3 months before Ultimate came in.
-Why we should accept you: I guess because I'm usually pretty nice, and because I'm a pretty good builder. Occasionally.
-How much time you can log: My schedule is erratic, to say the least, but a couple hours a day should work well.
-Any additional information: Not much to say, I've been playing Minecraft since Late Alpha, I've a basic understanding of most mods in the pack, but I'm not really an expert on any. I've also pretty nice, as stated above.

Xmahanoi2001

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Xmahanoi2001
-Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a really good whitelisted server
-Expierience with the mods: A lot
-Why we should accept you: I'm really helpfull
-How much time you can log: 24/7
-Any additional information: Nope

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Somberanakin
-Reason for wanting to join : I just need a server to join and play in my free time.
-Expierience with the mods: Been mostly playing DW20 but that was when it was first out. I switched to the Ultimate pack the moment it came out, but before I played Tekkit which has some of the same mods (Before FTB came out)
-Why we should accept you: Im a pretty experienced person when it comes to the industrial stuff, and I'm a decent builder so if you need me to build a spawn house or something I can help! (;
-How much time you can log: Every, single, day. 1 hour per day probably
-Any additional information: I have a skype and a teamspeak, and I'm in the pacific time zone.