Whitelist Server PleaseDontFeedTheCreepers Craft [FTB Ultimate 1.12] [Whitelist] [No Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xmahanoi2001

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Somberanakin
-Reason for wanting to join : I just need a server to join and play in my free time.
-Expierience with the mods: Been mostly playing DW20 but that was when it was first out. I switched to the Ultimate pack the moment it came out, but before I played Tekkit which has some of the same mods (Before FTB came out)
-Why we should accept you: Im a pretty experienced person when it comes to the industrial stuff, and I'm a decent builder so if you need me to build a spawn house or something I can help! (;
-How much time you can log: Every, single, day. 1 hour per day probably
-Any additional information: I have a skype and a teamspeak, and I'm in the pacific time zone.
Wats ur Skype

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: littlelee211
-Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a ftb server with a great community and a server where nothing is disabled like mob greifing which takes away the point of creepers
-Experience with the mods: I have had 5 months experience but im still learning
-Why we should accept you: I can help with server projects and i can also help with things like redstone
-How much time you can log: I will be on alot
-Any additional information: I hope you accept me every server i join either has alot of unnecessary plugins or things disabled like creeper damage or keep weapons on death which is annoying.