Please use our new support site

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLOU15

Jul 29, 2019
I have enough to deal with handling the majority of the tickets. Asking people to read an article first is the easiest way for me to get my point across.
Approximately 25% provide all of the information needed up front. The other 75% don't, so they get directed to the article.

92% of all my tickets are not answered after I respond to them. Yours being one of them.

Ashzification, are you deliberately trying to be baiting? I understand you are doing a very difficult job for no reward and I am trying to make suggestions on how to improve your situation.

Ravnen

Jul 29, 2019
Is there no way to see other people's tickets? To me, a support site seems fairly useless if you can't view other people's problems and solutions. I have a rather severe problem (corrupted world) that I'm sure other people have experienced before so it would be much easier for both me and the support if I could see their tickets

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Is there no way to see other people's tickets? To me, a support site seems fairly useless if you can't view other people's problems and solutions. I have a rather severe problem (corrupted world) that I'm sure other people have experienced before so it would be much easier for both me and the support if I could see their tickets

That's what the forums are for.

Ravnen

Jul 29, 2019
I was under the impression that all needs for support were to go to the support site, but then I noticed that the forum here was indeed still active

123girr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was trying to get on a LAN world with my cousin, whoever firewall was off at that time, but it never appeared. I think it would be awesome if you could fix that. Thanks!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was trying to get on a LAN world with my cousin, whoever firewall was off at that time, but it never appeared. I think it would be awesome if you could fix that. Thanks!

That's not what this thread is for. Make a support ticket or thread to receive help.

Status
Not open for further replies.