Please HELP

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i have a problem.
Does someone know how procces Mariculture fish into something edible ?
How kill living fish ?
I playing Agrarian SKies

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Mariculture fish are for breeding, vanilla fish are for eating
What you can't eat Mariculture fish?!? And I thought about them as my upcoming main food source... Now where does sevadus get his whale steak? Is there another FISHY mod out there?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Issue seems solved, if so please put "(Solved)" or something similar in your thread title, thanks! :)

Tom A.

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing. Sorry first time on forums and this one was active so i thought i would pop the question[DOUBLEPOST=1396916156][/DOUBLEPOST]
The standard method. One iron ingot and four coal.

Also what does this have to do with fish?
Also how is the coal and iron placed in the workbench?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Nothing. Sorry first time on forums and this one was active so i thought i would pop the question

Iron in the middle, coal north,south, east and west.

No worries, for reference there's a sticky thread at the top for random questions that only need a short answer. The title is a dead giveaway :)

Reactions: RealSketch

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
BTW you can eat mariculture fish, some of them give you effects (some good, some bad), they just have to be dead first.