Placeable liquids mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FireStarter

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so to get a bucket of crap (1000mb) you'll need to squat 25mb on a squat so times by 40 squats and that'll get you a bucket of crap.. Assuming your person can do that day/night you can get a bucket and half of poop per minute. However you can't just click for hours, you'll need food now and then so you'll get quite a bit of crap per food item you eat. How much is a bucket of crap is good for? you may ask well a composter will need about I believe 4 buckets of poop per 20 seconds cycle so about 10mb of crap per tick to run the thing or about a party of 8 players pooping out will get your composter running day/night. Just need to power the thing as well so too bad you can't run a composter off of poop alone. In fact I actually think a single overclocked recycler can produce fertilizer at a cheaper cost and doesn't involves "slaves pooping out on sewers" or even animal cruelty!
but recyclers make scrap at a random chance, while you only need about 12 pigs distributed in 4 cages with 1 sewer without any upgrades under each cage. Power can just be from the biofuel from the planter where you used the fertilizer in the first place. You get tons of excess MJ from the generators anyways. Animal cruelty is... essential. Adapt, evolve, enslave.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
In fact I actually think a single overclocked recycler can produce fertilizer at a cheaper cost and doesn't involves "slaves pooping out on sewers" or even animal cruelty!
But recycler is boring. Real steves just poop on the sewege collector and run composter on clockwork engines.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe we should be able to take the crap and put it in a tinker's construct smeltery. Mix in some liquid waste and some urine and you've got yourself pure **** tools!

Or maybe, you should be able to sit ontop of an extractor that just straps you down and extracts you for maximum gain.

We could also get s*** mobs that leave some liquid crap in their place when they die that can be harvested and extracted/dried to make crap blocks.

New topic, please?

I have a feeling there's going to be a very small, selective group of people that are just going to keep posting and keeping this thread alive.

Not that I would be one of them.

Obviously.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, what are your thoughts on pee?
Can anybody say "centrifugation"?
Oh god no.

I wanna talk about molten dyes some more though, anyone know of a way to give it color?

Wait, scratch that, why is there no useable glue in the modpack. If that was a placeable liquid...Imagine the traps! :D

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Oh god no.

I wanna talk about molten dyes some more though, anyone know of a way to give it color?

Wait, scratch that, why is there no useable glue in the modpack. If that was a placeable liquid...Imagine the traps! :D

I can see glue used for sheep armor, something IC2 would add.

*NEW GREGTECH UPDATE*
Glue must be used to "glue" all multiblock structures together! This includes: LESU's, lighting rods, Fusion Reactors, Nuclear Reactors, Machine Casings, and any machine you don't want touching the ground!
Must be repaired after 1 week, and by mixing iridium dust, your glue will last forever!!

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
As gross as this thread has become, its actually had an amazingly high percentage of on topic posts

Speaking of which, there should be a liquid coolant for reactors and engines that increases efficiency and when placed in the world would flow out from the source block like water then become snow with the source block becoming a block of ice. You could place a filled bucket in a dispenser over a door and freeze other players. Now that would be cool

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
As gross as this thread has become, its actually had an amazingly high percentage of on topic posts

Speaking of which, there should be a liquid coolant for reactors and engines that increases efficiency and when placed in the world would flow out from the source block like water then become snow with the source block becoming a block of ice. You could place a filled bucket in a dispenser over a door and freeze other players. Now that would be cool
Oh! That sounds cool, like a total opposite to lava. Freeze-on spot with a slowness effect would be cool too. The death message would be awesome. "Player was flash-frozen."

I wonder what would happen when it hits lava though.

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Cracked obsidian is the result. Not as tough as obsidian, still needs to be mined with diamond but it can be smelted to make obsidian tools that are just below diamond in strength

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I don't get all the obsession with obsidian tools, they are basically just stone. The only cool thing I imagine coming from it is a battlehammer. Like with a proper model and everything.

FireStarter

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, glue would be nice. It should act like liquid quicksand, spreads as slow as lava,, and it should be made from horses. Oh I imagine conveyor belts going to grinders churning up horses for glue... it'll be fun but horrible :p

Reactions: Jess887cp

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Is it safe to come back to this thread yet...?

Yeah, glue would be nice. It should act like liquid quicksand, spreads as slow as lava,, and it should be made from horses. Oh I imagine conveyor belts going to grinders churning up horses for glue... it'll be fun but horrible :p
Well done. Here come the test results: you are a horrible person. Really, that's what it says, right here on your file! We weren't even testing for that.

Sent from my phone using black magic

SteveTech

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I don't get all the obsession with obsidian tools, they are basically just stone. The only cool thing I imagine coming from it is a battlehammer. Like with a proper model and everything.

I'm no geologist, but is iron not technically a stone? What is stone? A mix of minerals?
Either way, if fantasy games have taught us anything, it's that obsidian or glass armor/weapons are incredibly powerful

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I'm no geologist, but is iron not technically a stone? What is stone? A mix of minerals?
Either way, if fantasy games have taught us anything, it's that obsidian or glass armor/weapons are incredibly powerful
Nah, it's metallic, ionic bonds or something. It's flexible. And melts nicely. My issue with obsidian is that it's just a chunk of dense rock, that is pretty much unprocessable. So I always end up hating obsidian mods.

I don't like glass armor either, but I'm okay with it because it's often designed with structural ridges. Also plexiglass, carbon-fiber type things. And magic. Even so, I skipped it when I played skyrim and oblivion.