Whitelist Server Piece Meal [24/7][dedicated][16+][ultimate][creeperhost]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BlueSprit20

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the piecemeal server, we are a small friendly group looking to expand. a community based server. Please do join

IP: 78.129.165.108

Rules:

1. No Grieving
2. No visible over world mining machines
3. No stealing
4. No Cheating

white list applications:

IGN:
Why do you like ftb:
what can you bring to the server:
Which mods would you specialize:
Skype?Teamspeak?

Any disabled items/mods
no, though we're not using XY tanks til there fixed

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lupton4
Why do you want to join: want to be part of a server to help it grow and to help other people learn about the game
Why do you like ftb: I love modding, i haven't played vanilla for about 6 months now
what can you bring to the server: cool buildings and structures do do complicated things
Which mods would you specialize: I usually use all of them when i play, if i have to pick a favorite, it would have to be buildcraft, forestry, or thermal expansion
Skype?Teamspeak? i have Skype and i can get teamspeak easily

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emblyem
Why do you want to join: Love to help others and to socialize.
Why do you like ftb: Modded minecraft is tons of fun (actually, the only reason I even got minecraft was because of the mods...)
what can you bring to the server: Knowledge, fun, a person who will help whenever he can.
Which mods would you specialize: Any/all mods in the direwolf20 modpack.
Skype?Teamspeak? I have Skype, and I am getting teamspeak.

Side note: We are using the Ultimate pack? Would it be better to put that in the Ultimate pack whitelist server, or was that all a typo?
Thanks for looking
Gaston

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:littlelee211
Why do you want to join:I want a good ftb server thats new with a good community.
Why do you like ftb: Ever since i first played i could never go back to vanilla, There is just loads to do in ftb.
what can you bring to the server: I can help with server projects i know quite a bit about redstone.
Which mods would you specialize: I would like to do all of them.
Skype?Teamspeak? yes i have skype but i can get teamspeak if i need to.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:littlelee211
Why do you want to join:I want a good ftb server thats new with a good community.
Why do you like ftb: Ever since i first played i could never go back to vanilla, There is just loads to do in ftb.
what can you bring to the server: I can help with server projects i know quite a bit about redstone.
Which mods would you specialize: I would like to do all of them.
Skype?Teamspeak? yes i have skype but i can get teamspeak if i need to.

Redstone's always fun. Especially in Red Power.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
I will if I get whitelisted, I will probably be helping a lot of people with different mods, the mods I am most experienced in are the ones in the Direwolf20 modpack. Which are a ton of them, I know there's about 67 mods in it, how many more does ultimate add?

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
I will if I get whitelisted, I will probably be helping a lot of people with different mods, the mods I am most experienced in are the ones in the Direwolf20 modpack. Which are a ton of them, I know there's about 67 mods in it, how many more does ultimate add?

I think it has all of them but with a few extra things in it, but i'm not too sure about it.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
I was kinda joking. I think there's a total of 70 mods in the ultimate pack. Is Greg tech in it...? I really don't like that mod.

FPheadshot

Jul 29, 2019
Name-FPheadshot
Age-15
I want to join because solo FTB is too quiet and i like being with people :)
I like FTB because theres so much to do and everything is automated :D
I have a good eye for fashion so i could help pretty up spawn, and i also could help people keep thier homes safe with the MFFS mod.
Specialize- MFFS, AE, Xycraft (no tanks though), Forestry, IC2, Thaumcraft, Bees, Buildcraft, and alot more.
I do have skype (same name) and i can get teamspeak if needed. Thanks!

FPheadshot

Jul 29, 2019
Name-FPheadshot
Age-15 (16 in like a month)
I want to join because solo FTB is too quiet and i like being with people :)
I like FTB because theres so much to do and everything is automated :D
I have a good eye for fashion so i could help pretty up spawn, and i also could help people keep thier homes safe with the MFFS mod.
Specialize- MFFS, AE, Xycraft (no tanks though), Forestry, IC2, Thaumcraft, Bees, Buildcraft, and alot more.
I do have skype (same name) and i can get teamspeak if needed. Thanks!

n0g4

Jul 29, 2019
GN: n0g4
Why do you want to join: I want to have experience on minecraft multiplayer and to learn new tricks on this superb mod !
Why do you like ftb: What i like the most about FTB is that it has lot to do not like vanilla minecraft. The game mods makes minecraft world to open in all the ways.
what can you bring to the server: I dont realy know what can i bring to server becouse it would be my first server on minecraft, so mabye my noobness ?
Which mods would you specialize: IC2, buildcraft i don't know what mods i use the most becouse there is bunch of them.
Skype?Teamspeak? I can use them both.
-Mantas

FPheadshot

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, I don't mind if i don't get in, but if i don't, (which I'd really like to :p), could you please tell me? thanks.