Whitelist Server Piece Meal [24/7][dedicated][16+][ultimate][creeperhost]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Andrew_328

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Avation101
Why do you want to join: I am looking to be able to play on a nice, peaceful server
Why do you like FTB: it adds so much to Minecraft and is so much fun
what can you bring to the server: I am a good builder, I have medium experience in FTB and I'm friendly
Which mods would you specialize: I Have a lot of redpower experience
Skype? Teamspeak? I can message you my Skype if you want
Thank you :)

DirtDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DirtDoctor
Why do you want to join: Looking for server that I can be away from for a while, without the fear if being griefed, that's why I'm going for a whitelisted server. Yours looks the most appealing
Why do you like ftb: Like the depth it adds to minecraft, enjoy collaberating on projects
what can you bring to the server: Some knowledge in a variety of mods, as well as a good sense of humor.
Which mods would you specialize: I enjoy all mods, but if i had to say my speciality, it would be redpower (although im not amzing at it, just enthusiatic)
Skype?Teamspeak? No, but more than happy to use the textchat and may get either of them once I settle in a bit :p

OrbitOn_3000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ObitOn
Why do you want to join: I want to play modded Minecraft again and am looking for a smal-medium large server without griefers/trols
Why do you like ftb: Its legal,its new, it has nice mods
what can you bring to the server: a friendly face that know's his way around in 70% of the mods
Which mods would you specialize:I dont realy specialize but i tend to get a power source that is a mix of quite a few mods
Skype?Teamspeak? no skype but i can use TS