Pax East 2014 v(1.0.0) Map /Completed Tour

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Today I rushed to play the new Pax East Map and heres what happened after my first time of playing.
(Note all pictures are taken after)

The Map after I beat it above view from the starting platform (Piled up with wood)
nJFBNhZ.png

My Workspace Everything the diamond chest came with the map.

2ULTRMB.png

This is my supreme station of crafting.
zSpdFhn.png

This was my only source of food. I got the rotten flesh from zombie pigman thanks to a convenient nether portal that came with the map.
CcOSLwh.png

My storage area because the crystal chest wasn't cutting it.
TNWDUSl.png

This was the first challenge I did I had to make 400,000 RF. The magmatic generator from Extra Utilities made the quota in 7 minutes. If I where to play it again I probably would've put a hopper and a chest on top to filter the magma cells in so I could do the next task.
ttIGEId.png

This was the second challenge I did. It was get 300,000 EU. Again I abused the unlimited lava source and did geothermal. The only down side to this was that I had to make an EU system just to get the cells.
kJSHzPt.png

Next challenge was make an advanced quarry. It was fairly straightforward just time consuming.
1y3OZ3e.png

The fourth one I did was make a tesseract. This one required a lot of machines to set up.
R.I.P. 1.4.7 Tesseract.
rimIydt.png

My RF set up. It consists of 6 pulverizers, 1 redstone furnace, 2 induction furnaces, 1 magma crucible, 1 liquid transposer, 9 Lasers, 1 assembly and a ton of magmatic generators.
\
iWbS1b6.png

My EU setup all this was really for was the metal former.
oguOmbJ.png

Thanks for checking this out.
My time was 62 minutes and 55.65 seconds

Good Luck!