Whitelist Server PATftb - 24/7 - Friendly staff - Looking for players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joshua Hutchinson

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location: 15 Orange County, California
2. Your minecraft username: juiceboxsrnice
3. Do you accept our rules? Yes I do
4. Why should we whitelist you? Because I have been looking for a feed the beast server without hackers or selfish people. I am willing to contribute to the community and work on server builds, farms...
5. Any extra details you wan't to share? I Have been playing ftb for about 2 years and i feel i am experienced and could give others in need a few tips
6. Tell us about yourself!: I am a high schooler that loves playing ftb in his free time :)

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted. Remember to disable gregtech

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Myth

Jul 29, 2019
1. 24 USA
2. MytheOceana
3. Yes
4. I haven't given you a reason you shouldn't
5. I really like Forestry and MFR.
6. College, Senior, Mechanical Engineereing

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Could you take some time to write this? Thanks!

Myth

Jul 29, 2019
1. 24 USA
2. MytheOceana
3. Yes
4. Mature player who respects other players. I try to make friends with other players that are online. Don't really try and go overboard with machines just use and create power as i need it.
5. I really like Forestry. I really enjoy building actually agricultural farms and using Biomass or Biofuel to run engines. I also really enjoy just setting up a power grid and running pipes all over the place.
6. College, Senior, Mechanical Engineering. Some days i have a lot of free time and some days I have no time at all. Averages out about evenly though. I really like building things and making things look good when i do build them.

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted. Remember to disable gregtech

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
1. 14, Texas USA
2. BattleDwarf321
3. I accept your rules with respect
4. I am friendly and i feel i am matured and i will be a great asset to your server.
5. I am very used to minecrack and i like it a lot, i would be pleased and honored if you accepted me.
6. i am a Boy Scout; Star right now. I am smart and am in advanced classes.

Thank you for consideration of my application.
-BattleDwarf321​

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, could you please write a bit longer application? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386580685][/DOUBLEPOST]+ Still accepting new players!

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
1. 14, Texas USA
2. BattleDwarf321
3. I accept your rules and hope to help you enforce these rules.
4. I am friendly, matured and feel I will be an asset to your server.
5. I am very used to minecrack and I like it a lot, and I am very good with industrial craft. I have played minecrack for about a year now. I can build very nice buildings and other designs.
6. I am a Boy Scout; Star right now. I am smart and am in advanced classes. My computer is a very good computer for gaming and it's fps is up in the 100s. I have been banned from a server, but that was because I had forgot to notify the owner of the server when I went on a four week vacation( It will not happen again). I have marching band coming up soon, so i will not be able to play for sometimes long periods of time.

NiamahNyx

Jul 29, 2019
1. 23, Washington, USA
2. NiamahNyx
3. Enthusiastically
4. I should be whitelisted because I'm a polite, helpful player. I enjoy working on both solo and group projects, getting a great deal of pleasure out of learning how to use some of the more complicated bits of the modpack.
5. I'd like to help work on group projects, things that everyone can benefit from.
6. I'm currently unemployed, so I tend to pop on and off frequently as I steal 20 minutes here and there between housekeeping, cooking, and applying for jobs.

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

DUE TO HARD TIME'S WE WILL HAVE TO SHUT DOWN! WE WILL MOVE TO A MORE CHEAPER VERSION, RUNNING TEKKIT CLASSIC! GO TO WWW.PAT.FI FOR MORE INFO!

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks you for your time still! We hope to see you others, due to hard financial times we just can't keep up the server anymore.