Whitelist Server PATftb - 24/7 - Friendly staff - Looking for players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SkateNeff

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location: 21 Texas, US.

2. Your minecraft username: SkateNeff

3. Do you accept our rules? Yes all of them.

4. Why should we whitelist you? Because I am a mature and respectable player. I'm not much for pvp but I love building stuff. If there's a task needed of me I'll do my best to finish it fully and with style.

5. Any extra details you wan't to share? Not really everything's pretty straight forward.

6. Tell us about yourself! :): I love Minecraft, especially Feed The Beast since it brings so much more to the game. I've been playing for about 2 years now off and on and I just can't seem to get away from this game lol. I'm not the pvp type but I want to make crazy builds and enjoy the game with others this time.

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! Everyone who applied is now accepted! You can join with the IP: ftb.pat.fi

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
1.Your age and location: Im 25 and from Ontario Canada
2. Your minecraft username: English_88
3. Do you accept our rules?: Yes
4. Why should we whitelist you?: Im a huge community guy and looking for a longterm home
5. Any extra details you wan't to share?: Im a very active player and am just coming back from a long break
6. Tell us about yourself! :) Im a plumber by trade so I work everyday but I try and get on every night for a bit.. most weekends I can play as well. Looking forward to playing some FTB!

poter333

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location: 19, I'm from Lithuania
2. Your minecraft username: poter333
3. Do you accept our rules? I do accept the rules
4. Why should we whitelist you? Because I want to play on a stable server with big community without thinking of changing server anymore
5. Any extra details you wan't to share? I played MC since pre-alpha and I'm in to ftb more than a year now, I really enjoy it, I'm good at almost all mods from mindcrack pack except for MFFS and Thaumncraft
6. Tell us about yourself! Well, it's my first year of study at the academy so some times it's hard to study and play but when I have free time I usually play games to relax

Funky Caveman

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location 15, central US
2. Your minecraft username joe1324567
3. Do you accept our rules? Yes
4. Why should we whitelist you? I'm pretty laid back, it would take a lot to tick me off. My favorite thing to do is make people smile. I have been accepted into very close, mature communities in the past, even after they have stopped accepting additional players. Been playing minecraft since mid-alpha.
5. Any extra details you want to share? The Mindcrack Pack is the only pack I have experience with, and last I played was around this time last year, though I did play on it extensively. I can also confidently say that time was one of the most enjoyable times in my entire minecraft "career" and I have been searching for a community like the one I was in at that time ever since.
6. Tell us about yourself! Underweight teenager that eats everything in sight. I love technology, any kind of music, and minecraft. Also food.

RadiantShocker

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location
18 and FL, USA
2. Your minecraft username
RadiantShocker
3. Do you accept our rules?
Yes? Why else would I be here xD
4. Why should we whitelist you?
I haven't played Minecraft in a while and wouldn't mind playing it with some good people in which I can ask for help and they dn't mind. As well as it's fun to play with others in minecraft regardless ^^
5. Any extra details you want to share?
Well I like to build more than actually finishing a mod. I tend to use all the blocks created in mods to make builds, mostly modern type. I'm a nice guy and I have no bias towards anyone or anything and I like chocolate.
6. Tell us about yourself! :)
I like chocolate! I also like building like I mentioned before.

stron999

Jul 29, 2019
1. My name is Max and I am 15 years old. I live in Russia, Penza.
2. My nickname stron999.
3. Yes, I always read and agree to the rules.
4. Why should we whitelist you? Cause I'll shoot and survive on the server and upload on Youtube. I build beautiful and I love to play Minecraft!
5. I am a student and working part. Fond of sports. I think everything.
6. Play in their free time in their favorite games.

FreddyBronner

Jul 29, 2019
1. My name is Nekita and I am 15 years old. I live in Russia, Penza.
2. My nickname FreddyBronner.
3. Yes, I always read and agree to the rules.
4. Why should we whitelist you?
I rented letspley and love to play games especially like Mineсraft
On your server, I'll shoot with my friend stron999
5. I am a student and working part. Fond of sports. I think everything.
6. Play in their free time in their favorite games.

KoopsTheKoopa

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location: age 17, United States, Michigan

2. Your minecraft username: KoopsTheKoopa

3. Do you accept our rules?: yes I do

4. Why should we whitelist you?: I am fairly active, I dont cause any trouble and ,I mind my own buisness, also im friendly! :^D

5. Any extra details you wan't to share?: Im getting lonly .-. i wanna play on a good server

6. Tell us about yourself!: everything iv said up untill now should answer this question!

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted. I am on the console atm. Remember to disable gregtech

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk