Whitelist Server PATftb - 24/7 - Friendly staff - Looking for players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

DUE TO HARD TIME'S WE WILL HAVE TO SHUT DOWN! WE WILL MOVE TO A MORE CHEAPER VERSION, RUNNING TEKKIT CLASSIC! GO TO WWW.PAT.FI FOR MORE INFO!

Introduction

Hello, my name is Joel, also known as Paajii (the owner of PATnetwork).
We've just started out a new server with the mindcrack modpack, and we are
now looking for a small but active playerbase, around 20 players.
Have you ever wanted to play on a server with friendly atmosphere?
How about friendly staff? Or a lagfree 24/7 gaming experience?
Well this server is for you! PATftb offers you an amazing FTB server!

EDIT: REMEMBER TO DISABLE GREGTECH!!!

Server Details
- Survival gamemode
- Normal difficulty
- Hosted in NL
- 24/7
- 4GB dedicated RAM
- Friendly staff
- Mumble voice server
- Hosted on top hardware
- PvP enabled*
*PvP is only acceptable if both players accepts the duel.

Server Rules
We do not tolerate any swearing or bad language in the chat, also stealing or griefing
someone's property will result in a ban for you, we don't want players who ruin the
game for others! Also any kind of hacking will gain you a permanent ban to the server.
Use common sense, no laggy mobfarms or redstone circuits. They will be removed if
found. Hiding them for staff will result in a temp-ban to our services. Play nice and
have fun. Respect the staff, they have put in countless hours to provide a good server!
PvP is only acceptable if both players accepts the duel.

Joining Details
As this server is whitelisted, we would wan't you to fill in a form down below to be able
to join the server, this is only because we wan't players that don't grief, or ruin the game.

1. Your age and location
2. Your minecraft username
3. Do you accept our rules?
4. Why should we whitelist you?
5. Any extra details you wan't to share?
6. Tell us about yourself! :)

Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Server IP: Fixing on a dedicated one
Mumble voice server: ask in PM

If you have any questions, please ask!
Also, the server is quite new, so we need someone to build the spawn!

Last edited:

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Andyfuji
Do you accept our rules? Mostly-ish.
Why should we whitelist you? One cup per wash. Whites only. Do not get in eyes. Do not ingest.
Any extra details you wan't to share? Will definitely break no swearing rule.
Tell us about yourself! I am a human. Human plays Minecraft. Human mostly does other things, but human is bored.

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
No. 1
19 years dead in the US Bayou, stagnating like all that water.
No. 2
Doughnut189
No. 3
I say so, since I must assimilate to the sly social contract of a single server.
No. 4
Well, if you didn't whitelist me, you'd be playing into the hands of Determinism and
simply be blindly following a path merely determined by physics and chance.
Without any foreknowledge of the future, none of us are able to act against the tide,
and therefore have no free will.
No. 5
That's a rather interesting question. I do suppose there are details of me that I would
be wan to share. I guess if I soul-search enough I could become pallid and miserable,
so I suppose that's a yes.
No. 6
Well, personally I've always been a fan of blocks of text. Well not always, but for some time.
Well, by the last statement I mean I just decided while I was looking at my post I noticed
how long and unkempt the lines of text were looking so I decided to be judicious with my
enter key. (There is a shocking twist if you analyze this answer for long enough and you
are completely insane.)
No. 7
number nine

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, thanks for applying. I will notice you when you get whitelisted, at the moment I'm on a vacation and I really can't do so much. I will get back home in two days. And btw, there's a new IP address. I will post it here really soon.

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location: USA, PA
2. Your minecraft username: PhilsGeneralTso
3. Do you accept our rules?: Absolutely!
4. Why should we whitelist you?: Well, the server is new and I think I could be able to design the spawn area. Also, I have been looking for a FTB server for a long time and I have been CRAVING to play some with some other fellas on the server!
5. Any extra details you wan't to share? I love working with other people. I think that playing on a server with other people, makes the game fun and exciting.
6. Tell us about yourself! I am just a regular highschooler looking for a server to play on my free time!

Rorklis

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your age and location
23 Texas
2. Your minecraft username
Rorklis2
3. Do you accept our rules?
yes
4. Why should we whitelist you?
im a nice person and i always love playing with and helping others :D sharing and learning
5. Any extra details you wan't to share?
i like to think i can build pretty stuffs
6. Tell us about yourself! :)
um easy going and always willing to help pretty much that and when i have an active server i prolly play too much >.<[DOUBLEPOST=1385460225][/DOUBLEPOST]and instead of building a spawn point that's set in stone why not make a community ongoing project, but of course you would want to get to know the people before allowing them to build at spawn

Last edited:

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Whitlisting you as soon as I get home, in about 18h. And thanks for the idea! I'll need to have a closer look!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone who applied will get whitelisted, our head-admin Javalator told me we had some mod issues. So I am now looking into it and y'all we be able to play as soon as I get it fixed. I believe the maintenance will be complete in a few hours.

EDIT: The server will have a dedicated IP address, I will post it here as soon as the maintenance is complete!

Reactions: PhilsGeneralTso

virtier

Jul 29, 2019
1. I am 19 years old and I live in Indiana.
2. My username is virtier
3. I accept the rules
4. I believe you should whitelist me because I am a active gamer, I respect people and their creations.
5. Death to creepers, and i don't use tnt very much.
6. I am a nice guy and I like to provide for the community. Also, I fill creeper holes in completely.

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Virtier, would it be possible for you to write a little longer application just so I get to know ya a bit more? Thanks!
PS. Creeper blockdamage is disabled ;)

virtier

Jul 29, 2019
Sure thing, thanks for getting back with me so fast :) I'm more of a technical person, meaning that i do more making things work or improve them. i do my best to make things look good but I'm no Picasso. I have yet to play on an actual server and i feel that this would be a great first experience. I'm not big on cussing. i do some red-stone things but they aren't very complex (or well made). As you can probably tell, creepers are the bane of my existence. I help out as much as possible and i enjoy learning experiences. If you have anymore questions, just ask! :)

Paajii

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on a train on the way home, the train's internet connection is 0.125mbps so uploading all these stuff takes a while :p