Parahumans RP OOC and signup

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I already need to go to sleep so I wont be on for much longer, do you think I should post?
Sleep. Not much you can really do until @RJS comes on, considering that you're the only two in the hospital now besides Cheese.
And I'm up for any feedback! It helps me expand the dimensions I'm thinking in, allowing me to flesh out my chars that much more :3
One thing: Might not want to orientate EVERYTHING to the center. Mostly stuff that just fits at the top of the page will do. So that entire character sheet should be orientated to the right, but if there's something that's at the top of the page (kind of like how we do:
|Esaias|
|Hospital|
and all that jazz) then feel free to do so. Mainly because that makes it a bit hard/weird to read. Heck, I even had that problem myself.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway I think I'll post now...Actually before I do can someone advise me on how to keep the timeline straight?

Kal.

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to get to like page fifty-something of the OOC before I started just skimming hardcore! :3

One thing: Might not want to orientate EVERYTHING to the center. Mostly stuff that just fits at the top of the page will do. So that entire character sheet should be orientated to the right, but if there's something that's at the top of the page (kind of like how we do:
|Esaias|
|Hospital|
and all that jazz) then feel free to do so. Mainly because that makes it a bit hard/weird to read. Heck, I even had that problem myself.

Ahh, yiss. That actually ended up happening on accident, it centered everything when I tried ta center the pic -w- It shall be fixed before the final draft ~

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to get to like page fifty-something of the OOC before I started just skimming hardcore! :3
The one time I've gone through a topic bigger than 50 pages was the Quote Topic on an old forum I used to go to.

88 pages of quotes is scary.

Kal.

Jul 29, 2019
Adjfghlsfgjl please forgive the quote being in purple. Posting from this phone makes things difficult x.x

Last edited:

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Considering that you won't be interacting with anybody other than GPuzzle, you don't need to worry about that. If you are going to, though, then follow post order/what the agreed chronological order will be agreed upon here.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Considering that you won't be interacting with anybody other than GPuzzle, you don't need to worry about that. If you are going to, though, then follow post order/what the agreed chronological order will be agreed upon here.
Okay, going to do some stuff then