Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Simon Hideyoshi

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Talents: Writing, composing and, bizzarely, bow-shooting.

Personality (one paragraph minimum): Talkative, snarky, anxious and attention-seeking, Simon is everything with life gone wrong in a single Japanese-descent package. Gets bothered by people easily, ultimately either telling them to fuck off or shielding himself by resorting to music. Can be quite shy at times.

Backstory (one paragraph minimum):
There is but one word that can describe Simon - nerd. Having been the middle son his entire life, he was completely ignored by his family and as a result turned to games and music as a way of relaxing. He had, for some rather unusual reason, an innate ability with bows.

Current occupation: Student.

Appearance: Slight tall and lanky, Simon is neither fat nor muscular. In fact, everything screams "average" about him. His hair is just long enough to start falling in front of his glasses but still short enough that he doesn't look like a metalhead. The whole hazel-eyes-black-hair make him look overly uremarkable, and the rather thick glasses both in the frame and in the lenses just make him even more unremarkable. Usually wearing jeans he has overused and a shirt that is usually referencing something, Simon continues the tradition he had unfortunately developed with his family of being noticed just about never.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
My pic fits so damn well i don't beed to describe it. If you want to say "B-but Tohhd! It looks like steampunk to meh!"(lol skydoesmc), well i'll tell uou what: i actually have golden headsets irl so shaddap.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm more worried about the goggles.
66770_GOLD_LG.jpg

aviator-goggles-gold.jpg

img-thing

goggles_gold.jpg
I think that's hardly going to be a problem.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I can find proof of pretty much anything existing. While it's hard to imagine those exist in a practical form, 3 of those were actually designed for certain tasks (skiing, swimming, etc) which I found pretty cool.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Also if you pay atention at my backstory i can afford a big lab, so obviously i'm rich and can afford at least brass stuff

Reactions: Nisteth

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, my character is probably somewhere between "total loser" and "extremely useless" compared to you guys. Two are scientist who might be able to hold their own, one is a freaking police detective, and mine is an university student, whose character concept is "unremarkable nerd".

That's exactly what I wanted.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Appearance:
9d1dd67a3ddcc8d1f228ee2df5de3c73-d88ov6m.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Talents: Jujitsu, High Sword (primarily shortsword) skill.

Personality (one paragraph minimum): Glade is easy to get into a fight with. This not only applies to the physical battlefield but also the mental one. Some describe here is "fiery." She is an introvert, but is still very aggressive. Due to being separated from the other people in school she does not like people and cliques. She is smart, serious, offensive, and introverted to sum it up.

Backstory (one paragraph minimum): Growing up Glade was ridiculed in school because she was smart. She relentlessly trained in her martial arts...it was the only way to distract her from the ridicule. One day during high school she broke; she attacked a fellow student, and almost killed her. After this she left the city and went with her grandfather to practice sword skills. Now she is back, and she still remembers that one day...

Current occupation: Sensei at a local Kenjutsu dojo

Extra: Lived in Japan

Reactions: Kal.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
That, sir, is called appearence rethinking aka faaaaiiiil!!
There's nothing wrong with rethinking a character, or not getting it right on the first try. If you're an OCD person that likes to get it perfect on the first try, that's a REALLY self-destructive mindset.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, my character is probably somewhere between "total loser" and "extremely useless" compared to you guys. Two are scientist who might be able to hold their own, one is a freaking police detective, and mine is an university student, whose character concept is "unremarkable nerd".

That's exactly what I wanted.
Hey, superheroes can come from anywhere.
wonder-goat-500-pixels2.jpg

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
There's nothing wrong with rethinking a character, or not getting it right on the first try. If you're an OCD person that likes to get it perfect on the first try, that's a REALLY self-destructive mindset.

I was kidding. I had to edit it like 8 times before it was approved. XD