Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Jess, I'm pretty sure you can write in first person, and we're in London, not NYC.

You see, that's what you get when the creator's a Brit.
Excuse me good sir, but were you just derogatory towards Great Britain and the British people? Would you care to remove this dispute to a more rural location? I will best you in a contest of gentlemanly fisticuffs, before retiring myself to an inn of quality, quite unlike the disreputable dives your mother frequents.

It seems the only way to settle our dispute is a duel, in the Great British tradition:

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me good sir, but were you just derogatory towards Great Britain and the British people? Would you care to remove this dispute to a more rural location? I will best you in a contest of gentlemanly fisticuffs, before retiring myself to an inn of quality, quite unlike the disreputable dives your mother frequents.

It seems the only way to settle our dispute is a duel, in the Great British tradition:
I feel like responding to this in a traditionally Australian manner but I don't want to be banned...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking of commenting it in Portuguese but you guys probably wouldn't get it.