Whitelist Server Panda Craft| Ftb Horizons 1.0.7| Pandacraft.co |White listed| Mature Staff | PvE |24/7|New ip

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
There aren't a lot of people on the server. What's going on?

Also, the server is extremely laggy. When I stopped walking I got killed by a zombie I thought I had left behind. It takes a long time for items to appear from block destructions. And for some reason I didn't have this problem yesterday.

royvs33

Jul 29, 2019

Also, the server is extremely laggy. When I stopped walking I got killed by a zombie I thought I had left behind. It takes a long time for items to appear from block destructions. And for some reason I didn't have this problem yesterday.
The thing of not a lot people is true but i cant say that there is any lag

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk

DavidRockin

Jul 29, 2019

I have no lag either. Its possible it's your side. Where is your location? The server is hosted in Toronto Canada.

Last edited:

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
Since this is no question for the application form, I shall ask here.
Do you have wireless redstone enabled? I heard it causes...terrible lag. (The way it works isn't actually wireless, but I won't go into details.)