Whitelist Server Panda Craft| Ftb Horizons 1.0.7| Pandacraft.co |White listed| Mature Staff | PvE |24/7|New ip

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
The old ip pandacraft.co:25568 NO longer works Use
pandacraft.co:25569 or it wont work sorry for the inconvience

Welcome to PandaCraft
We just got this server up since its a new mod pack there may be some bugs but nothing we cant fix (hopefully)
But we still need Good Players to join the server
About PandaCraft:
Pandacraft is a server i Decided to Create after falling in love with ftb After i got bored of minecraft and tekkit and voltz and all of that lot i found i loved ftb due to its great mods tekkit refuses to add (forestry is the main one) so i made it since i find minecraft just isnt as fun with out others. right now its a small server with with a average of 4 people on But i hope for it to grow So others can enjoy

Features:
Cool & Mature staff

Small But good community

If your already white listed on are ultimate server
your white listed on this one 2

24/7
Rules:
No Greifing
No Stealing
No screwing with others machines

Team speak IP: pandCraft.co currently broken

horizon ip pandacraft.co:255689

Server Specs:
4 core 3.6 ghz
8GB RAM
60GB ssd
Interested?
Simple.
go to http://pandacraft.co/whitelist.php and fill out the form and you should be accepted in a day use this ip to join pandacraft.co:25569 for horizon
The email doesnt always go though so just check back in a day or add me on skype panda91111

Last edited:

haavardsjef

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to break any blocks. I have tried going away from spawn, and docxx doesn¨'t seem to have the same issue.
I get the error message: [Towny] You are not allowed to break blocks in the wild.

Never mind, a quick relog seems to have fixed it. I am posting this anyways for future reference :)

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to break any blocks. I have tried going away from spawn, and docxx doesn¨'t seem to have the same issue.
I get the error message: [Towny] You are not allowed to break blocks in the wild.

Never mind, a quick relog seems to have fixed it. I am posting this anyways for future reference :)

that was probly between the time i added towny and fixed the config sorry for the issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1386619967][/DOUBLEPOST]
I applied to

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk
yes and you have been accepted

NiamahNyx

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Been trying to get on, and something on my end is glitching me out I think. Working on it.