Pack updates and new packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

smene

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a bit of trouble downloading the DW20 pack, should I assume it is a traffic heavy day and just try again tonight?

EDIT: To be more specific the pack downloads about half way then errors out saying "Error downloading pack" (or something to that effect anyway). Also I'm trying to download the 5.1.1 release.
same problem, I try about 10 time and I have always a error. (for all pack, same error, corrupt zip file)

I fixe that by downloading the pack from my server in France, it was fast and fonctionnal.

but from Montreal (Quebec, Canada) it just downloading a corrupt zip file.

so I think it's a probleme with Creeperhost.

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
same problem, I try about 10 time and I have always a error. (for all pack, same error, corrupt zip file)

I fixe that by downloading the pack from my server in France, it was fast and fonctionnal.

but from Montreal (Quebec, Canada) it just downloading a corrupt zip file.

so I think it's a probleme with Creeperhost.
Same problem here, corrupt MindCrack_Server.zip file. Is there an alternative download ? Client will not connect to my server, mod versions different.

Jinxed

Jul 29, 2019
I set my download location to US East, and it downloaded like a charm, but still wants to update again and won't launch even though it has the files. Wtf?

Kalekemo

Jul 29, 2019
This is the second time the loader hasn't worked correctly. The obscenely slow download is absolutely stupid.

Jinxed

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still having the slow download, try manually picking which server location you want to download from. This seemed to fix the problem for me and some other user. (No fix for the game wanting to continuously update tho :()

scotty boy

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to play mindcrack it says im missing loads of mods, i've redownloaded the lancher but still get the same thing, can anybody help?

hawkwingx23

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help i got the pack to download but now in the console thing it says Loading Minecraft Class mc=class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft and it just sits there doing nothing any idea of why and how to fix this?

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help i got the pack to download but now in the console thing it says Loading Minecraft Class mc=class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft and it just sits there doing nothing any idea of why and how to fix this?
remove it entirely (including the folders, and redownload it) :D worked for me[DOUBLEPOST=1361306496][/DOUBLEPOST]
when i try to play mindcrack it says im missing loads of mods, i've redownloaded the lancher but still get the same thing, can anybody help?
if youre on a server just use an earlier version (the server might not have updated to youre version yet) found that out today :D

runlvlzero

Jul 29, 2019
To those of you complaining you get this mod pack essentially free, gratis. Please be patient, these guys will want to stop if they get trolled every time they do some work. As far as problems with inv-tweaks, you can roll that back yourself by doing a simple copy-paste. The FTB devs are doing a great job IMO.

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
To those of you complaining you get this mod pack essentially free, gratis. Please be patient, these guys will want to stop if they get trolled every time they do some work. As far as problems with inv-tweaks, you can roll that back yourself by doing a simple copy-paste. The FTB devs are doing a great job IMO.
I was just making sure people were aware :p most people don't understand what the Unsupported Major.Minor Version error is.

runlvlzero

Jul 29, 2019
No problems I was not personally directing my comment at you =) Nor anyone in particular just trying to post a friendly reminder for people not well versed in netiquette.

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
No problems I was not personally directing my comment at you =) Nor anyone in particular just trying to post a friendly reminder for people not well versed in netiquette.
Ah I thought so :) I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I appreciate all the work that the FTB team does to get us these packs, ultimate has got to be a beast I bet! :D

runlvlzero

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure which version you need as I dont have the problem, win7, java JRE7 64bit here. Here's a link to the inv-tweaks page http://inventory-tweaks.readthedocs.org/en/latest/#getting-started you can probably find an archive of the previous versions there, or just try a fresh install of his 1.4.6-1.4.7 branch.

You can also temporarily disable it until you can find a work around in order to stop the crash to, though thats no fun =/ Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.