Whitelist Server OzeRicks [FTB minecrack 1.4.6|White listed | 18+ none PVP 20+ slot server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shvey

Jul 29, 2019

Birthday:Nov 26 1984
In Game Name:ShveyLien
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience:Ran my own free server, need to experience mods some more but I understand vanilla very well,
Playing Availability:Random, some times 8 hrs a day, some times 8 hours a week.
Time Zone: -8:00 GMT Pacific

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 4-26-87
In Game Name: Anikidomo
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: been playing for a few months and i've logged a LOT of hours. Recently started playing ftb but i hate playing by myself.
Playing Availability: Unemployed, so pretty much always
Time Zone: GMT-5

5minuteslater

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 7/22/1983
In Game Name: 5minuteslater
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: someday i will finish my SANCTUM!!!!! If i don't alt tab and watch YouTube videos.
Playing Availability: Monday/Wednesday/Friday and weekends. A couple hours on those days more during weekends.
Time Zone: pacific

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 10/10/92
In Game Name:shadowed420
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: playing since minecraft classic lots mod mod experience

Playing Availability:very random

Time Zone:-8 pacific

i have problems playing single player cause of crashes and corrupted worlds

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: March 9th, 1990
In Game Name: Ryuuzaki_L
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: Played since classic. Been playing Tekkit ever since it came out until FTB was released.
Playing Availability: Im usually on and off the entire day as I am currently unemployed.
Time Zone: EST

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: May 30,1987
In Game Name: Lharoi
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3, then moved to tekkit to further my experience with moded minecraft with smp and got the hang of it and lastly moved to FTB because i heard that FTB is more updated than tekkit and a lot more fun if you ask me
Playing Availability: most of the time i play when i have nothing to do.. about 5 or 6 hours daily
Time Zone: GMT +8

Rocker0149

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: Jan 4, 1996, 17yrs old on friday. I may not be 18 but i am mature. idk if that will affect your decision too much.
In Game Name: rocker0149
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: I've played since alpha for minecraft and feed the beast since it came out. I am pretty good with the mods i would not say im experienced with all the mods but who is? I know some technical things on the mod pack.
Playing Availability: Almost all the time lol, i dont do much :p
Time Zone: Eastern

exzilejl

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday:04,13,1988 (24)
In Game Name: exzilejl
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: played with many of my friends for about a year now. played with valaice. 4 different worlds countless hours in game and never the kind to destroy others things.
Playing Availability: any day any time
Time Zone:EST

Spyros_Remi

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 23 March 1980 (32)
In Game Name: Spyros_Remi
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: I play Minecraft for a year, FTB for a few months
Playing Availability: I play daily
Time Zone: GMT+2

Dara

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 06/05/1995. I am not 18 until may, please do not let this result in my application going un-viewed. I am a full time college student studying A2 Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology. Maturity is in high supply.

In Game Name: Darastrazanof.

Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: Vanilla for almost two years, FTB a few weeks.

Playing Availability: 1-3 hours per day during the week, more on weekends.

Time Zone: GMT.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Kazin123

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: January 09 1988 (24)
In Game Name: Kazin123
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: Been playing Minecraft since beta, FTB for a few months.
Playing Availability: I have a lot of free time
Time Zone: UK (GMT 0)

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday:5.30.1974
In Game Name:shadowquinn1974
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience:play a lot with TE and Thaumcraft, the other mods are easy to learn
Playing Availability:8-10 hours a day (for now)
Time Zone:EST (us)

Ong Qian Wei

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 9/24/1996 - Currently 16 but 17 this year. Yes I did read that you are only accepting 18+ mature players but if you ever decide to lower it then hopefully you will consider this, otherwise, just ignore this and pretend you din't see it.
In Game Name: RunAwayNine
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: Played it since 1.4 and for Feed The Beast, mainly tried out the industrialcraft, buildcraft and forestry mods.
Playing Availability: Ranges from 2 - 4 hours since school recently reopened.
Time Zone: +8 GMT

Martyn

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 25 April 1994
In Game Name: mmppss
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: I have played minecraft for 1.5 years now, and i love playing with mods...
Playing Availability: I can play every weekend and some weekdays
Time Zone: GMT +1

OzeRick

Jul 29, 2019
HI All
I will not be accepting anymore application for the time being.
Thanks for all the interest and application.

regards
Ozerick

OzeRick

Jul 29, 2019
To every one one the server.
We had a huge crush last night which has corrupted the map :( (Not very happy)
I have started a new map and will give every one some time in creative mode to get back to where we were.
sorry about this, put Sh** happens some times

regards
OzeRick

Shvey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Boss, My ISP sux, and I haven't been playing lately due to massive lag spikes which have lasted longer than 2 mins, Also, I have to update my modpack and I cannot due to timeout issues with the slow ISP and creeperhost putting a 10 min or less requirement on their DL connections. it really sux not bein' able to download 38Mb in 10 mins.
[18:06:28] [INFO] ModManager$ModManagerWorker.downloadModPack:95: Downloading Mod Pack
[18:17:00] [ERROR] in Launcher ErrorUtils.tossError:10: Error downloading modpack!!!
About the lag, I don't think there's anything that can be done, It's my ISP's fault, they have a partial system outtage in my area and there's no resolution date. They have oversold our network and continue to do so.
When I was running around at surface level, it got dark, and I ran back into my base, and then I died up top 1 minute later, then it took 2 minutes for the server to recognize that I picked up some of my items, by which time I died again... very frustrating... but please don't take me off the whitelist, I will continue to play when my ISP stops being a very very dirty bad lady of questionable integrity.

Xain Faith

Jul 29, 2019
Well as shvey kind of pointed out and we both live in the same area, our isp is sort of terrible the last little while i get a download rate of maybe 1mbit when i pay for 3 and its very hard to download the latest mode pack ill keep trying and i will be back on when i finally manage to get it downloaded. We will both be returning for sure when our internet allows us to download the mod pack which in our unlucky case is usually a rather late night affair as our internet download rate is only really "good" after about 12:30 at night.

Sorcam

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 7/3/83
In Game Name:Sorcam
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: 1.5 year minecraft/ since the first FTB map
Playing Availability:2-3 hours a day
Time Zone: +10