Whitelist Server OzeRicks [FTB minecrack 1.4.6|White listed | 18+ none PVP 20+ slot server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SphinX

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 19/06/1990
In Game Name: SphinX_AU
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: 12 months playing MC, FTB since the Beta launch.
Playing Availability: 5-8 hours per day.
Time Zone: +10

Ong Qian Wei

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 9/24/1996 - Currently 16 but 17 this year. Yes I did read that you are only accepting 18+ mature players but if you ever decide to lower it then hopefully you will consider this, otherwise, just ignore this and pretend you din't see it.
In Game Name: RunAwayNine
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: Played it since 1.4 and for Feed The Beast, mainly tried out the industrialcraft, buildcraft and forestry mods.
Playing Availability: Ranges from 2 - 4 hours
Time Zone: +8 GMT

burry89

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 25/05/1989
In Game Name: burry89
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: played minecraft since alpha for feed the beast been playing all the mods befor FTB launcher came out
Playing Availability: nearly every day
Time Zone:EST

soul3261

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 25/06/1992
In Game Name: Soul326
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: I have had minecraft since 1.0 and have been using all the mods that are in the FTB pack since 1.3.2
Playing Availability: nearly every night or as much as i can be
Time Zone:+10 UTC

Pantupino

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 21/06/1994
In Game Name: Pantupino
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: Been playing Minecraft since Alpha days, and I started playing FTB since 2 months from now. (been playing with FTB mods before it was created)
Playing Availability: From 1 to 5 hours almost every day.
Time Zone: GMT -3

FateEmotionn

Jul 29, 2019
Birthday: 03-11-1983
In Game Name: FateEmotion
Related (minecraft/ FTB) Experience: 2 years miencraft, 2 months ftb
Playing Availability: 2-5 hours aday
Time Zone: CET

OzeRick

Jul 29, 2019
Update on server status

Hi all, as many of you may of found out last night the map has yet again been reset.
I have been in contact with the server host to find out why this has happen (again).
I have gained the following information in regards to the reset and other server issues (on going lag).

• Due to the amount of Mods in the current Mindcrack Pack the server is using about 90% of the available memory while idle and then go’s to 110% when every a player logs on.

• Due to the memory usage and the load that the server is under all the time this the reason for the server is lagging and why the map is getting reset.

So basically I have the following choices

• Send an extra $50/ month for more ram ( this would mean that I will have to pay $100 + for the server, sorry but I can not do this)

• Change to a Mad pack that use’s less Mods

• Look for a different Host. (hard to do due to the amount of host that there is in Australia)

• Close down the server and save my money.

This is the chose that I have come to, The server will be changing to the FTB LITE mad pack.
I know that this is not going to make every one happy.
For any player who would like to leave the server and be removed form the white list please let me know and I will remove you.

I will be resetting the server this afternoon once I get home from work which means the following.

• A new map

• All op’s will be remove ( there will only be 1 myself)

• White list will be updated.

Thanks for your understating

Regards

OzeRick

OzeRick

Jul 29, 2019
HI All

this is to ley every one know on the server that it will be shutting down as of today.
It has not been easy to make this decision but I can no longer pay for the server.
Hope everyone had fun while on the server.
Thanks for every one who has played on the server

Can one of the fourm Mod's please close this thred.

Regards
Ozerick