Own unleashed sever , Errors happening

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Keaton88

Jul 29, 2019
Okay and ive been wondering this for a while say i want to protect say ./spawn which could lead up to the market area i need to claim it by towny and start a town there ect.. but ive seen on other servers that it is protected and theres a town there but the town onwer is also a Admin and owns his own town as well as spawn... and is able to leave his town but its still there like he may have to leave to help other towns ect.. but can join back to his own town...! and i really dont understand how and would love to know

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: You could take a look at either McMyAdmin or Multicraft, both allow starting and stopping the server with the press of a button.

Both even have scheduling task to put the server on 'auto pilot" such as auto restart every xyz or to restart if empty every xyz. But when your hosting yourself you have to either take in account the limitations or pay for a license yourself.

Keaton88

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to make it so say my Co owner doe so ./stop, then it stop and auto reloads?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Is there a way to make it so say my Co owner doe so ./stop, then it stop and auto reloads?
A server can not restarts it self, you need a server wrapper that does this for you. An example of one would be mcmyadmin.
If you use a server wrapper you need to give your Co owner access to it, most of these sort of programs come with a web interface as that is most of the time why you would want one.

Keaton88

Jul 29, 2019
A server can not restarts it self, you need a server wrapper that does this for you. An example of one would be mcmyadmin.
If you use a server wrapper you need to give your Co owner access to it, most of these sort of programs come with a web interface as that is most of the time why you would want one.
OKay i have installed Mcmyadmin... But have no idea what im doing on it and its not like the FTB server im using its like another one... That i dont want it to be any idea

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
its not like the FTB server im using its like another one... That i dont want it to be any idea
If it's not starting the world you have used, you have to point Mcmyadmin to your server folder in the Mcmyadmin config file.

Keaton88

Jul 29, 2019
If it's not starting the world you have used, you have to point Mcmyadmin to your server folder in the Mcmyadmin config file.
okay and any idea why my players cant do ./warp mining, even though in the default group on groupmanager thay have the perm essentials.warp.mining and essentials.warps

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I'd make builder the default group as the permissions in the default group don't really allow the player to do that much. Did you reload Groupmanager permissions after changing them? Does it give an error when they try to /warp mining?

Keaton88

Jul 29, 2019
no the groups have been redone myself and no error just says "dont have permission for this command"

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
In your Essentials config you should find this:
# Set this true to enable permission per warp.
per-warp-permission: false

Try setting that to true.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Have you reloaded the Groupmanager permissions with /manload?
If that doesn't work, put your groups.yml in pastebin and post the link.

Keaton88

Jul 29, 2019
Error after doing ./manload

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 28

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
You have :
essentials.warp.mining
What it should be: