Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - TPPI 01.0.2 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Fast Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! We are On the Edge Gaming!

Whitelist Status: Open!

Website

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly, chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on esper.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info

Server Name - OTEGamers.com TPPI 1.0.2
IP- Port - TPPI.OTEGamers.com
Owner - Cozza38
TPPI Version - 1.0.2
Game Mode - Survival. Hard Mode.

Host: - LimeStone Networks
Specs:
  • Xeon E3-1270v3 @ 3.5GHz
  • SSD Storage
  • 24GB RAM (Shared with other community servers)
  • 1GB/s Uplink
  • Up-time : 24/7
  • Dedicated Server
Server Rules:

Our rules are located over on our forums. Make sure to read them in full here.

About the server/s:

We have good, friendly admins. Our staff members' primary task is to ensure that each and every player has the very best experience there is to be had.

We currently run established FTB Unleashed, MagicFarm2, Pixelmon and 2 Resonant Rise Servers (which are members of the Veteran Admin Server Service!) We understand how crash happy modded Minecraft can be and we use tried and true crash detection methods to try and keep uptime as high as humanly possible.

We take hourly backups! Your work is never lost with us!

Staff members are on hand to address player issues and fix bugs quickly.

We take griefing very seriously here. With an extensively tested protection mod we can stop griefing before it even happens. If you have forgotten to protect your structures, we have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements.

Banned items:

Click here for our list of banned items.

White-list Application format

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules?

About the Community

On the Edge Gaming is an established community, started in 2006 we originally invested in the MMO scene. With many of our MMO Guilds abandoned, we have turned our focus to providing our own gaming experience to our members. Our members decide the future of our community; any member can run their own =OTE= clan or guild in their favourite game.

The OTEGamers Minecraft Network

Last edited:

Hurxen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hurxen
What are you looking for in the server? Stable, no lag, great ppl
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years i think maybe more
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I was a tekkit admin for a couple of years
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes my mic broke and a new one is on the way
How active are you? i play everyday
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hurxen
What are you looking for in the server? Stable, no lag, great ppl
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years i think maybe more
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I was a tekkit admin for a couple of years
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes my mic broke and a new one is on the way
How active are you? i play everyday

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Keeks

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tehstatus
What are you looking for in the server? A nice server i can play on and contribute to
How long have you been playing Minecraft? The spooky update
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played FTB for a long time, Know a large variety of mods
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes due to abusive admins and kids who should have not been given power
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, Yes
How active are you? I will be on four to six hours a day

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Le_Joueur
What are you looking for in the server? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down and get some recognition. I need a protected space in a high-trafficked area for feedback; do you have what I need?
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3 Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing modded since before Tekkit Classic was called that; I can't give it up!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No; is this going to be required? I suppose I can find a small server somewhere, but I'm not very good at griefing.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it, but I'm a little too shy to speak on it; is that okay?
How active are you? Pretty much every day I will play.
Do you agree to the rules? I hate anarchy; of course I agree!

Last edited:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tehstatus
What are you looking for in the server? A nice server i can play on and contribute to
How long have you been playing Minecraft? The spooky update
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played FTB for a long time, Know a large variety of mods
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes due to abusive admins and kids who should have not been given power
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, Yes
How active are you? I will be on four to six hours a day
In-Game Name: Le_Joueur
What are you looking for in the server? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down and get some recognition. I need a protected space in a high-trafficked area for feedback; do you have what I need?
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3 Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing modded since before Tekkit Classic was called that; I can't give it up!
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No; is this going to be required? I suppose I can find a small server somewhere, but I'm not very good at griefing.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it, but I'm a little too shy to speak on it; is that okay?
How active are you? Pretty much every day I will play.
Do you agree to the rules? I hate anarchy; of course I agree!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

iDaGos

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iDaGos
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a nice community, some friends and have a nice time playing :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played for like some 2 years, tekkit and almost 1 year on ftb, never stopped playing it.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I've it, i'll probably use it, but i don't really talk because i am not used to talk in english :S
How active are you? I play almost everyday, except for holidays.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course!

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iDaGos
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a nice community, some friends and have a nice time playing :)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played for like some 2 years, tekkit and almost 1 year on ftb, never stopped playing it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I've it, i'll probably use it, but i don't really talk because i am not used to talk in english :S

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Reactions: iDaGos

g0ldeng4mes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: G0lden_G4mes
What are you looking for in the server? fun with my friends
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? a very good experience
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i have ts3 but i don't use
How active are you? all weekends
Do you agree to the rules? yes of course

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: G0lden_G4mes
What are you looking for in the server? fun with my friends
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? a very good experience
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i have ts3 but i don't use
How active are you? all weekends
Do you agree to the rules? yes of course

Welcome to OTEGamers!

DFSandman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DFSandman
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a nice community, some friends and have a nice time playing
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I've it, i'll probably use it, but i don't really talk because i am not used to talk in english

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DFSandman
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a nice community, some friends and have a nice time playing
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I've it, i'll probably use it, but i don't really talk because i am not used to talk in english

Welcome to OTEGamers!

IamStorm

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iTs_SaVaG3
What are you looking for in the server? A great community and a server to play on so im not stuck in single player
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing since tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, I was banned by abusive admins who should not have been given power
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but dont use it much
How active are you? After school, and on the weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes of course

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iTs_SaVaG3
What are you looking for in the server? A great community and a server to play on so im not stuck in single player
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing since tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, I was banned by abusive admins who should not have been given power
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but dont use it much
How active are you? After school, and on the weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes of course

Thank you for your honesty in admitting to your ban. As it is an old ban, we're overlooking it for now. We do however, carry a strict no tolerance policy on theft or griefing on all OTE servers.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: unseennote
What are you looking for in the server? A good community to build and adventure with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.7.3
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I make my own modpacks often and I'm adept with a few mods such as Thaumcraft, Tinkers Construct, and Twilight Forest, and a few assorted other mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, it was over a disagreement in server policy over a temp ban, pm me if you want the whole story.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, but I don't talk too much...
How active are you? Depending if it's on weekends or not and/or if I'm working... Usually online 3-5pm and then 8pm or 9pm if I work. or 4-9pm if not
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I promise not to be a dick. I do have a sarcastic nature though, but it does not apply to the former statement.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: unseennote
What are you looking for in the server? A good community to build and adventure with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.7.3
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I make my own modpacks often and I'm adept with a few mods such as Thaumcraft, Tinkers Construct, and Twilight Forest, and a few assorted other mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes, it was over a disagreement in server policy over a temp ban, pm me if you want the whole story.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, but I don't talk too much...
How active are you? Depending if it's on weekends or not and/or if I'm working... Usually online 3-5pm and then 8pm or 9pm if I work. or 4-9pm if not
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I promise not to be a dick. I do have a sarcastic nature though, but it does not apply to the former statement.

I notice that you have an old ban, slightly under a year old. We here at OTE carry a strict zero tolerance policy on griefing on all our servers. We hope you have an enjoyable experience with us.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Hyperstorm

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hyperluigi
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can build good-looking stuff, meet people, build villages, and generally have a great community to talk to.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around early 2009, when it was in Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started playing Tekkit around.. three years ago, and I guess since then I've hardly ever played Vanilla.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Once, for building swastikas, (It wasn't me who did it, but I won't go on about that.) but that's it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep!
How active are you? I have no social life. So, very active.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hyperluigi
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can build good-looking stuff, meet people, build villages, and generally have a great community to talk to.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around early 2009, when it was in Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started playing Tekkit around.. three years ago, and I guess since then I've hardly ever played Vanilla.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Once, for building swastikas, (It wasn't me who did it, but I won't go on about that.) but that's it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep!
How active are you? I have no social life. So, very active.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

I notice that you admit to one ban, but there are an additional two bans that you have not mentioned, here, and here. Do you have any explanation for them?

Hyperstorm

Jul 29, 2019
I notice that you admit to one ban, but there are an additional two bans that you have not mentioned, here, and here. Do you have any explanation for them?

For the 'Imported ban, you are not welcome here', I honestly have no idea about it. I joined a server, and got that message, and bam, I'm banned. I'm as clueless as you are.

As for the other.. I honestly can't remember getting it, in all honesty. I don't really remember that long back.