Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - TPPI 01.0.2 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Fast Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hyperluigi
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can build good-looking stuff, meet people, build villages, and generally have a great community to talk to.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around early 2009, when it was in Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started playing Tekkit around.. three years ago, and I guess since then I've hardly ever played Vanilla.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Once, for building swastikas, (It wasn't me who did it, but I won't go on about that.) but that's it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep!
How active are you? I have no social life. So, very active.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.
For the 'Imported ban, you are not welcome here', I honestly have no idea about it. I joined a server, and got that message, and bam, I'm banned. I'm as clueless as you are.

As for the other.. I honestly can't remember getting it, in all honesty. I don't really remember that long back.

Since the bans are old, we'll be adding you to the whitelist. We at OTE carry a zero tolerance policy on griefing and theft on all servers; I hope that you have an enjoyable experience while with us.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xCouzchat7
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing FTB since 1.4.7 and have some experience with the mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No
How active are you? Most weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xCouzchat7
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing FTB since 1.4.7 and have some experience with the mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No
How active are you? Most weekends

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
I was actually messing with a friend I made on the server, and put the stuff in his chests in his house, he still reported me, and then I got temp banned, he took all my stuff from my place in the Twilight Forest, I got unbanned and then saw my stuff was all gone. I asked the owner of the server why all my stuff was gone, and he told me that it was server policy for people who are banned can have their bases raided of all their stuff, I argued said policy, as it was quite stupid, but eventually calmed down and told the server owner fine and was about to go about my business anyway when I got banned for arguing.

That's the full story of that ban. I do understand that I'm still whitelisted, but I wanted you to know that it will not happen again here.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
I was actually messing with a friend I made on the server, and put the stuff in his chests in his house, he still reported me, and then I got temp banned, he took all my stuff from my place in the Twilight Forest, I got unbanned and then saw my stuff was all gone. I asked the owner of the server why all my stuff was gone, and he told me that it was server policy for people who are banned can have their bases raided of all their stuff, I argued said policy, as it was quite stupid, but eventually calmed down and told the server owner fine and was about to go about my business anyway when I got banned for arguing.

That's the full story of that ban. I do understand that I'm still whitelisted, but I wanted you to know that it will not happen again here.

Thank you for at least coming forward with that. You're still whitelisted, and will remain whitelisted as long as you maintain a standard of good repute.

fool

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: fuhl
What are you looking for in the server? A stable and lagfree server, lots of active players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For ages. Have been playing since the first beta came out.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? First modded Minecraft I played exensively was Tekkit 1.2.5. I've been playing most of the FTB packs (last ones were FTB Unhinged and FTB Monster) and now I don't know anything anymore since everything changes with every update and I'm confusing versions. Okay, it's not that bad but there was a point where I thought I know all the mods vey well. That was long ago. :)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sometimes
How active are you? Pretty active on a daily basis.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: fuhl
What are you looking for in the server? A stable and lagfree server, lots of active players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For ages. Have been playing since the first beta came out.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? First modded Minecraft I played exensively was Tekkit 1.2.5. I've been playing most of the FTB packs (last ones were FTB Unhinged and FTB Monster) and now I don't know anything anymore since everything changes with every update and I'm confusing versions. Okay, it's not that bad but there was a point where I thought I know all the mods vey well. That was long ago. :)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sometimes
How active are you? Pretty active on a daily basis.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bubble0seven
What are you looking for in the server? Just a mature server no griefing no politics just fun and easy going that i can come relax and play with no expectations lol
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Currently Co Own a Private Pack run on ATLauncher (Will not Give name of server as I feel it be a blantant shameless plug :p) Sort of why i want to play elsewhere to get some time out from running a server.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope, banned myself by accident does that count??
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and Yes
How active are you? Daily
Do you agree to the rules? Naturally who be silly enough to actually say No?

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bubble0seven
What are you looking for in the server? Just a mature server no griefing no politics just fun and easy going that i can come relax and play with no expectations lol
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Currently Co Own a Private Pack run on ATLauncher (Will not Give name of server as I feel it be a blantant shameless plug :p) Sort of why i want to play elsewhere to get some time out from running a server.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope, banned myself by accident does that count??
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and Yes
How active are you? Daily
Do you agree to the rules? Naturally who be silly enough to actually say No?

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

ninjaboar24

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:diamondminer24
What are you looking for in the server?Just a whitelisted server to have fun on, tbh i dont play on public ftb servers as there are alot of trolls and annoying people
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC?Alot of experience, on a scale of one to ten about a nine
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No and dont intend on
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No i dont have TS3
How active are you? If i came on everyday i would play about 2-3 hours
Do you agree to the rules?Yes

My friends application

In-Game Name:bouncer56
What are you looking for in the server? I just want a server that i can play on with my friend and build amazing structures to help out with the server
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 2011
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I know alot of mods , thaumcraft being my favourite.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?No and no
How active are you? I play about 2 hours of mc everyday
Do you agree to the rules? Yep

Hope you accept us -
Diamond and Bouncer :D

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server?I am looking for a server that does not have any banned items is helpful does not ruin the game by Mods or staff abusing their powers or People griefing and stealing stuff from you
How long have you been playing Minecraft?4 years i have a Banner on enjin saying I do
What experience do you have with Modded MC?Tons been playing Modded MC as far as the good and OP tekkit classic
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?Well alot of times but all of them are due to either someone blaming me for their duping or griefing or due to my internet people will think im hacking and i get banned I will be happy enough to show a speedtest
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Not really I do have skype tho but it might be hard to get TS3 due to my parents
How active are you?Alot i play minimum of 2 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules?Yes i do
IGN:nanoball

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server?I am looking for a server that does not have any banned items is helpful does not ruin the game by Mods or staff abusing their powers or People griefing and stealing stuff from you
How long have you been playing Minecraft?4 years i have a Banner on enjin saying I do
What experience do you have with Modded MC?Tons been playing Modded MC as far as the good and OP tekkit classic
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?Well alot of times but all of them are due to either someone blaming me for their duping or griefing or due to my internet people will think im hacking and i get banned I will be happy enough to show a speedtest
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Not really I do have skype tho but it might be hard to get TS3 due to my parents
How active are you?Alot i play minimum of 2 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules?Yes i do
IGN:nanoball

Hi Nanoball,

Apologies about the slow reply, FTB forums don't always send notifications :(

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
The configs are currently default to the pack however we will be assessing TPPI hard mode when it is released.

Come have a chat on our IRC :)

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bwblazerkid
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly place to build and mess around with mods and play with other people, SSP isn't cutting it.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Coming up 2-3 years now I think. I started with minecraft and mods around 1.1 era
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have not played vanilla minecraft since I discovered buildcraft in 1.1
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes once on a 1.2.5 open tekkit server
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't always have the opportunity, but would be as active as I could be
How active are you? I've been just craving minecraft and would be on just about every day for multiple hour
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do!

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bwblazerkid
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly place to build and mess around with mods and play with other people, SSP isn't cutting it.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Coming up 2-3 years now I think. I started with minecraft and mods around 1.1 era
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have not played vanilla minecraft since I discovered buildcraft in 1.1
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Yes once on a 1.2.5 open tekkit server
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't always have the opportunity, but would be as active as I could be
How active are you? I've been just craving minecraft and would be on just about every day for multiple hour
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

ninjaboar24

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:diamondminer24
http://www.mcbans.com/ban/4555807

ninjaboar24 said:
In-Game Name:bouncer56​
http://www.mcbans.com/ban/4650939

We were playing a joke on our friends house by destroying it (we were gunna build it back up after we fooled him ) then we got banned as it was griefing, we told our friend about the joke and said we couldnt help him rebuild it cuz we were banned
we were never intending on getting banned.