Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - TPPI 01.0.2 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Fast Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

limberg

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server?-To have fun in a nice friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?- 2 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?-Lots i do alot of modded minecraft on my computer.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?-Never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?- Yes.
How active are you?- Mostly on weekends but i sometimes play on the weekdays.
Do you agree to the rules? Of Course.

My skype for contacting each other if you want- limberg vargas

ace_is_back

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server?-To have fun in a nice friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?- 2 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?-Lots i do alot of modded minecraft on my computer.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?-Never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?- Yes.
How active are you?- Mostly on weekends but i sometimes play on the weekdays.
Do you agree to the rules? Of Course.

My skype for contacting each other if you want- limberg vargas
Please re apply using the full application format (I dont see a name here)

limberg

Jul 29, 2019
I am srry my minecraft user name is delpulgo99 sorry for the michap[DOUBLEPOST=1397870745][/DOUBLEPOST]i meant mishap

limberg

Jul 29, 2019
If i would be banned once i would say it would be for raiding but i would not need to do that becuase i have a partner Arnata to help me throughout the game.

ace_is_back

Jul 29, 2019
If i would be banned once i would say it would be for raiding but i would not need to do that becuase i have a partner Arnata to help me throughout the game.
Just no we have a zero tolerance policy on any form of griefing or breaking of our rules

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

jaredfoster42

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: My IGN is Xarove
  • What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a 'home-y' TPPI server to play TPPI as normal, but in a fun multiplayer setting. I'm also looking for a server to play on because my computer is rather weak and playing on a server lessens my lag tremendously.
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing Minecraft the day beta released, which was in late 2010 I believe. I've been playing modded Minecraft since Slowpoke released the FTB launcher on stream.
  • What experience do you have with Modded MC? I'm a jack of all trades - I know a bit of every mod, but I'm not too in-depth with any.
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? I've never been banned from a Minecraft server.
  • Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone, and of course I'll use it, chatting vocally is much easier than stopping what I'm doing to type.
  • How active are you? I can play for a few hours every day, and a few more hours than usual per day on the weekends.
  • Do you agree to the rules? I sure do - most of them are just common courtesy anyways.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lazythirdeye
What are you looking for in the server? nice people and hope the map don't get renew to much
How long have you been playing Minecraft? close to two year now
What experience do you have with Modded MC? alot that the only kind play
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i do have and i love use it
How active are you? if it a good server and i make some friends i will play close to all the time
Do you agree to the rules? yes i do