Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - Magic Farm 2.1.8 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Fast Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
dPtCiUk.jpg

Hey guys! We are On the Edge Gaming!

Whitelist Status: Open!

Website

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly, chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on esper.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info

Server Name - OTEGamers.com MagicFarm2 2.1.8
IP- Port - MagicFarm.OTEGamers.com
Owner - Cozza38
MagicFarm Version - 2.1.8
Game Mode - Survival. Hard Mode.

Host: - LimeStone Networks
Specs:
  • Xeon E3-1270v3 @ 3.5GHz
  • SSD Storage
  • 24GB RAM (Shared with other community servers)
  • 1GB/s Uplink
  • Up-time : 24/7
  • Dedicated Server
Server Rules:

Our rules are located over on our forums. Make sure to read them in full here.

About the server/s:

We have good, friendly admins. Our staff members' primary task is to ensure that each and every player has the very best experience there is to be had.

We currently run an established FTB Unleashed Server & 2 Resonant Rise servers which are a part of the Veteran Admin Server Service! We understand how crash happy modded Minecraft can be and we use tried and true crash detection methods to try and keep uptime as high as humanly possible.

We take hourly backups! Your work is never lost with us!

Staff members are on hand to address player issues and fix bugs quickly.

We take griefing very seriously here. With an extensively tested protection mod we can stop griefing before it even happens. If you have forgotten to protect your structures, we have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements.

Banned items:

Click here for our list of banned items.

White-list Application format

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules?

About the Community

On the Edge Gaming is an established community, started in 2006 we originally invested in the MMO scene. With many of our MMO Guilds abandoned, we have turned our focus to providing our own gaming experience to our members. Our members decide the future of our community; any member can run their own =OTE= clan or guild in their favourite game.

Our other Minecraft Servers

Last edited:

Jeremie Landry

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jeremielandry
What are you looking for in the server? : a community to play magic farm with, single player is fun, but get boring after a bit
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : on and off for 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? : havent played vanilla after a year of playing minecraft
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? : not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : i do have it, and would be willing to use it
How active are you? : Wont login everyday, but will be on every week
Do you agree to the rules? : I agree with the TS3 and Minecraft server rules

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jeremielandry
What are you looking for in the server? : a community to play magic farm with, single player is fun, but get boring after a bit
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : on and off for 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? : havent played vanilla after a year of playing minecraft
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? : not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : i do have it, and would be willing to use it
How active are you? : Wont login everyday, but will be on every week
Do you agree to the rules? : I agree with the TS3 and Minecraft server rules

Thanks for applying Jeremie!

Before we can continue with your application are you able to clear something up for us?
It appears that you have a couple of bans against your name, are you able to explain what happened there?

Ban 1 - mc.shadowraze.net
Ban 2 - c.nerd.nu

Ryndi23

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ryndi23
What are you looking for in the server? I wanted to challenge myself by playing Magic Farm, but I find Minecraft on my own to be boring.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Well over a year now
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Most of my time playing minecraft is modded
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No, been only on two public servers so far, so no bans.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? I might not be on every day, but would be online as time permits
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ryndi23
What are you looking for in the server? I wanted to challenge myself by playing Magic Farm, but I find Minecraft on my own to be boring.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Well over a year now
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Most of my time playing minecraft is modded
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No, been only on two public servers so far, so no bans.
How active are you? I might not be on every day, but would be online as time permits

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Jeremie Landry

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for applying Jeremie!

Before we can continue with your application are you able to clear something up for us?
It appears that you have a couple of bans against your name, are you able to explain what happened there?

Ban 1 - mc.shadowraze.net
Ban 2 - c.nerd.nu

Hi, I would actually love to be able to tell you the reasons of those bans, but has i told you i have been playing for a while, and i dont remember at all (but if there is only 2 bans in 4-5 years of playing minecraft, i think its pretty good) and could be seen has either mod abuse or dum mistake made by me.

I do hope this does not refrain you from accepting me on your server, cause you guys do seem to have a good "staff" (when i look at the reply time) its always nice to see active staff, and there aint much magic farm 2 server out there, and always nice to join a starting server and help with the development and to know most of the player.

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I would actually love to be able to tell you the reasons of those bans, but has i told you i have been playing for a while, and i dont remember at all (but if there is only 2 bans in 4-5 years of playing minecraft, i think its pretty good) and could be seen has either mod abuse or dum mistake made by me.

I do hope this does not refrain you from accepting me on your server, cause you guys do seem to have a good "staff" (when i look at the reply time) its always nice to see active staff, and there aint much magic farm 2 server out there, and always nice to join a starting server and help with the development and to know most of the player.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:
The bans did not look like anything too serious but we will be keeping an eye out ;)

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lizarddemon94
What are you looking for in the server? a good community to play with and just have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? just under 3 and a half years,
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played a couple different mods and mod packs off and on through the ages, I'm fairly knowledgeable on most mainstream mods, while others not so much
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it and I am willing to use it on request
How active are you? I should be able to get on daily, or at least every other day or so, college eats a lot of my spare time.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, simple and straight forward set that can be summed up in four words, don't be a dick.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lizarddemon94
What are you looking for in the server? a good community to play with and just have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? just under 3 and a half years,
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played a couple different mods and mod packs off and on through the ages, I'm fairly knowledgeable on most mainstream mods, while others not so much
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it and I am willing to use it on request
How active are you? I should be able to get on daily, or at least every other day or so, college eats a lot of my spare time.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, simple and straight forward set that can be summed up in four words, don't be a dick.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Sambug2000

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sambug2000
What are you looking for in the server?: I'm looking for a group of people I can trust and get along with, and just generally have fun with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started playing in beta 1.7
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: I started installing mods back when there wasn't creative mode. Singleplayer commands and TooManyItems were the first mods I used.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?: No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: Yes
How active are you?: I can be on for around 4-6 hours on weeknights and for a much longer time on weekend nights.
Do you agree to the rules?: I do agree.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sambug2000
What are you looking for in the server?: I'm looking for a group of people I can trust and get along with, and just generally have fun with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started playing in beta 1.7
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: I started installing mods back when there wasn't creative mode. Singleplayer commands and TooManyItems were the first mods I used.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?: No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: Yes
How active are you?: I can be on for around 4-6 hours on weeknights and for a much longer time on weekend nights.
Do you agree to the rules?: I do agree.

As per our conversation on IRC, we are approving your application despite the two local bans you have. Caution, we have a zero tolerance policy on griefing, thievery or rule breaking. Any infraction will result in an instant ban.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Rheajr86

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rheajr86
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a good community. I have been accepted to several white-list servers vanilla and modded but after about a week the community activity begins to drop until there is almost nobody playing. i am hoping to find a more stable community i like interacting with people and don't want to end up being the only person ever online after 2 weeks.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been about a year and a half.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played on a few of FTB servers mostly Direwolf20 servers. I don't have a lot of experience with the mods from magic farms but I learn fast and will help others that are learning as well.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
How active are you? I normally play daily but I am in the National Guard so I have those duties.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rheajr86
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a good community. I have been accepted to several white-list servers vanilla and modded but after about a week the community activity begins to drop until there is almost nobody playing. i am hoping to find a more stable community i like interacting with people and don't want to end up being the only person ever online after 2 weeks.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been about a year and a half.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played on a few of FTB servers mostly Direwolf20 servers. I don't have a lot of experience with the mods from magic farms but I learn fast and will help others that are learning as well.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
How active are you? I normally play daily but I am in the National Guard so I have those duties.

Hi Rheajr,

Looks like you posted over on the OTE forums and were taken care of there.

Have fun on the server/s!

omocho

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HellsMalice
What are you looking for in the server? A good community, relatively cheat free and proper staff
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A while...I actively began playing the very day SMP began storing saves serverside instead of clientside.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A fair bit of experience, I greatly prefer it over vanilla now.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope I don't play on many servers due to high standards.
How active are you? Well I do have a job and other games to play, but I still log in at least 4 times a week on average when I do get into a server I like. 7 days a week isn't uncommon either for me.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HellsMalice
What are you looking for in the server? A good community, relatively cheat free and proper staff
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A while...I actively began playing the very day SMP began storing saves serverside instead of clientside.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A fair bit of experience, I greatly prefer it over vanilla now.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope I don't play on many servers due to high standards.
How active are you? Well I do have a job and other games to play, but I still log in at least 4 times a week on average when I do get into a server I like. 7 days a week isn't uncommon either for me.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Sentron

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sentron
What are you looking for in the server? Proper community, relatively grief-free environments
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I'd say close to 5 years now?
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing FTB's many mod packs for quite a while, mostly the more technical ones but, always ready to try another one.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not that I recall, haven't been to many different ones, and the ones I stuck with I stayed for years.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah.
How active are you? If not daily, every other day. Don't really have much going on as of late but, things come up.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sentron
What are you looking for in the server? Proper community, relatively grief-free environments
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I'd say close to 5 years now?
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing FTB's many mod packs for quite a while, mostly the more technical ones but, always ready to try another one.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not that I recall, haven't been to many different ones, and the ones I stuck with I stayed for years.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah.
How active are you? If not daily, every other day. Don't really have much going on as of late but, things come up.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Update: The server is very stable on 2.0.1 of Magic Farm 2. We'll likely be upgrading to 2.1 in the next day or two.

Vandicus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dragonrule4
What are you looking for in the server? to be able to play with other people, and see new people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since august of 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? a couple of years.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? i try to come on atleast once a day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.