Whitelist Server OTEGamers Network - Magic Farm 2.1.8 | Whitelist | MyTown | TS3 | IRC | Fast Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dragonrule4
What are you looking for in the server? to be able to play with other people, and see new people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since august of 2011
What experience do you have with Modded MC? a couple of years.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? i try to come on atleast once a day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
MF2 Server is back online with a new host after our last one decided to format our SSD without notice.

World has been restored from an hourly backup, no critical data was lost :)

DW20 and TPPI servers will be back online soon.

chandelure

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:

lanoshi

What are you looking for in the server?

A good connection and spawn areas for my friends and I to play on. I'm planning to invite two of my friends to join me after trying this out. Also, I'm hoping to make some new friends on here who can help me out with this mod pack since I am new to magic farm 2 though I am kind of shy

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I think I've started playing minecraft since 1.0 ~ 1.1? I played it before the hunger feature came out I guess

What experience do you have with Modded MC?

I have quite a bit of experience through tekkit to ftb unleashed. I have played magic farm for a little to know how to get the basics. I also have quite a bit of experience for thaumcraft3 and a little bit for thaumcraft4

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?

No, this will be my first public server I'll be playing if I get accepted

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?

No, I don't have it and I probably won't use it since I can't really use my mic often at all.. I find it difficult to talk on mic to people I'm not close with sorry

How active are you?

I'm pretty busy with school but I'm hoping that I'll be able to play now and then. Usually I have times where I am highly active to times where I might go on a short hiatus depending on what I have to deal with. So I'm hoping that there isn't a huge pressure to stay active very often

Do you agree to the rules?

Yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:

lanoshi

What are you looking for in the server?

A good connection and spawn areas for my friends and I to play on. I'm planning to invite two of my friends to join me after trying this out. Also, I'm hoping to make some new friends on here who can help me out with this mod pack since I am new to magic farm 2 though I am kind of shy

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I think I've started playing minecraft since 1.0 ~ 1.1? I played it before the hunger feature came out I guess

What experience do you have with Modded MC?

I have quite a bit of experience through tekkit to ftb unleashed. I have played magic farm for a little to know how to get the basics. I also have quite a bit of experience for thaumcraft3 and a little bit for thaumcraft4

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?

No, this will be my first public server I'll be playing if I get accepted

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?

No, I don't have it and I probably won't use it since I can't really use my mic often at all.. I find it difficult to talk on mic to people I'm not close with sorry
How active are you?

I'm pretty busy with school but I'm hoping that I'll be able to play now and then. Usually I have times where I am highly active to times where I might go on a short hiatus depending on what I have to deal with. So I'm hoping that there isn't a huge pressure to stay active very often

Do you agree to the rules?

Yes

Hi Lanoshi,

Glad to see you chose us as your first server :) There are plenty of people here to chat to and friendly staff if you have any questions. (It's a stressfull time at the moment after our incident this weekend, but we are always available)

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Spodean

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: -Spodean
What are you looking for in the server? -A community, a place to build things and see what others have built. To have a great time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? -Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? -I was late getting into mods, I liked plain old vanilla up until a couple years ago. Since then have played a lot of tech but mostly magic related mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? -Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? -Yes
How active are you? -I am usually on at least a few hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules? -Yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: -Spodean
What are you looking for in the server? -A community, a place to build things and see what others have built. To have a great time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? -Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? -I was late getting into mods, I liked plain old vanilla up until a couple years ago. Since then have played a lot of tech but mostly magic related mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? -Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? -Yes
How active are you? -I am usually on at least a few hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules? -Yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jus2Beast
What are you looking for in the server? A nice and friendly community with helpful people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ive been playing tekkit and ftb for a long time however, magic farm is new to me.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not as far as I know
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it but no microphone atm :\
How active are you? Il be on every day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jus2Beast
What are you looking for in the server? A nice and friendly community with helpful people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ive been playing tekkit and ftb for a long time however, magic farm is new to me.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not as far as I know
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it but no microphone atm :\
How active are you? Il be on every day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Nightwing565

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nightwing565
What are you looking for in the server? Good community, friendly players, play with my brother Sahfaree
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Few years off and on.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played Technic pack.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope.
How active are you? I would be on everyday.

Citidel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nightwing565
What are you looking for in the server? Good community, friendly players, play with my brother Sahfaree
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Few years off and on.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played Technic pack.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope.
How active are you? I would be on everyday.

Huntanor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Huntanor
What are you looking for in the server? A place to play more minecraft and the possibility of meeting interesting people
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I remember when I saw my first snow. Mid Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Alot. A very large amount. I played Tekkit when it was new and I played with buildcraft before it was cool.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not unless someone decided to ban me after I left.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don`t currently have it installed but I can. I may even use it.
How active are you? I play minecraft everyday. If I enjoy the server a significant amount of that will be dedicated it
Do you agree to the rules? I can`t imagine anyone ever putting no here. Yes. I was going to put no but I was afraid you wouldn`t get the joke

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Huntanor
What are you looking for in the server? A place to play more minecraft and the possibility of meeting interesting people
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I remember when I saw my first snow. Mid Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Alot. A very large amount. I played Tekkit when it was new and I played with buildcraft before it was cool.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not unless someone decided to ban me after I left.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don`t currently have it installed but I can. I may even use it.
How active are you? I play minecraft everyday. If I enjoy the server a significant amount of that will be dedicated it
Do you agree to the rules? I can`t imagine anyone ever putting no here. Yes. I was going to put no but I was afraid you wouldn`t get the joke

Welcome to OTEGamers!

rakadishu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rakadishu
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a group to play with, a sense of community, and a role to play in the server. I'm not a huge pvp nut, though I am a sucker for epic combat.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since, uh, jeez. . . 2011? I believe that's it. 2011, around November.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? About two years' worth. I enjoy mods, and I like to mess around with the new things that they bring about, but there are few mods I can truly claim to be competent at (except thaumcraft. I freakin' LOVE thaumcraft).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not that I can recall. I'd claim that that means I haven't been banned, but I seem to be bad at remembering things in general.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do NOT have TS3, and while I do like the idea of using it, I cannot really do so, until I can get a better microphone and be a bit less uncomfortable with voice-chatting in general.
How active are you? I can't claim to be super active, but I will try to be on one or more times a week. As might be guessed, most of my time will likely be on the weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? I do agree to the rules.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rakadishu
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a group to play with, a sense of community, and a role to play in the server. I'm not a huge pvp nut, though I am a sucker for epic combat.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since, uh, jeez. . . 2011? I believe that's it. 2011, around November.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? About two years' worth. I enjoy mods, and I like to mess around with the new things that they bring about, but there are few mods I can truly claim to be competent at (except thaumcraft. I freakin' LOVE thaumcraft).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not that I can recall. I'd claim that that means I haven't been banned, but I seem to be bad at remembering things in general.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do NOT have TS3, and while I do like the idea of using it, I cannot really do so, until I can get a better microphone and be a bit less uncomfortable with voice-chatting in general.
How active are you? I can't claim to be super active, but I will try to be on one or more times a week. As might be guessed, most of my time will likely be on the weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? I do agree to the rules.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Crizer

What are you looking for in the server? i was looking for a change of scenary from tech world and my options were magic farm or horizon but as horizon is currently "unavailable" as non new server is hosting the 2.1 version i chose to play magic farm, out of this server..... i would be looking for a nice community and a stable server to play on over the long run.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta but i cant clearly remember which version. i know i really got into modding mc when beta reached 1.2.5.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? played most ftb packs since it came out. before ftb i played with some tekkit packs or single player modded mc

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? as far as im aware, no.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i do have teamspeak and if its needed sure ill use it but currently my laptop has the audio part broken so i cant use a head set. this means if i use TS people might hear echo. so if i do use TS i will probably end up being rather quiet unless talked to or typing X)

How active are you?it mostly depends on how nice the community is. on servers where the chat is pretty much dead with 12 people on, i will eventually stop playing, if i wanted to play single player i didn't have to go through the hassle of findin a server and getting whitelisted. but other than those cases chances are ill dedicate 1-2 h a day.

Do you agree to the rules? yes i agree

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Crizer

What are you looking for in the server? i was looking for a change of scenary from tech world and my options were magic farm or horizon but as horizon is currently "unavailable" as non new server is hosting the 2.1 version i chose to play magic farm, out of this server..... i would be looking for a nice community and a stable server to play on over the long run.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta but i cant clearly remember which version. i know i really got into modding mc when beta reached 1.2.5.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? played most ftb packs since it came out. before ftb i played with some tekkit packs or single player modded mc

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? as far as im aware, no.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i do have teamspeak and if its needed sure ill use it but currently my laptop has the audio part broken so i cant use a head set. this means if i use TS people might hear echo. so if i do use TS i will probably end up being rather quiet unless talked to or typing X)

How active are you?it mostly depends on how nice the community is. on servers where the chat is pretty much dead with 12 people on, i will eventually stop playing, if i wanted to play single player i didn't have to go through the hassle of findin a server and getting whitelisted. but other than those cases chances are ill dedicate 1-2 h a day.

Do you agree to the rules? yes i agree

Welcome to OTEGamers!