Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
yjSrehr.jpg

jyP9rHf.jpg

Screenshots provided by raqes

Whitelist Status: Open

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server:

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel:

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly. Chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on esper.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info:

Hostname - infinity.otegamers.com
Game Mode - Survival. Hard Mode.

Host: - Hivelocity
Specs:
E5-1630 v3 @ 3.7 GHz
SSD Storage with additional SATA Backup
64GB RAM (Shared with other community servers)
500Mb/s Uplink
Located: Miami, FL
Up-time : 24/7
Dedicated server

Server Rules:

Our rules are located over on our forums. Make sure to read them in full here.

About the OTE Network:

We have professional, friendly admins. Our staff members' primary task is to ensure that each and every player has the very best experience there is to be had.

We take hourly backups of all our data! At time of writing we have never lost a considerable amount of data, we can recover from (almost) anything!

Staff members are on hand 24/7 to address player issues and fix bugs quickly. We have tamed some of the heaviest modpacks and earned a solid reputation for quality diagnostics and bug reports.

We take griefing very seriously here. We have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements and a range of custom solutions for player tracking.

Banned items:

See our banned item list here.

White-list Application format:

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules?

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rezenith
What are you looking for in the server? A mature and sociable community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years on and off
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A few months of gameplay, just got back into it.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Every weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rezenith
What are you looking for in the server? A mature and sociable community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years on and off
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A few months of gameplay, just got back into it.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
How active are you? Every weekends

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

wahle

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wahle
What are you looking for in the server? A nice mature server with a good community backing
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it was in beta, haven't played as much recently but am looking to get back into it
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Yes, I used to play other FTB packs but it has been a little while
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? I'll be one once a day or so for about an hour, more on the weekends
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wahle
What are you looking for in the server? A nice mature server with a good community backing
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it was in beta, haven't played as much recently but am looking to get back into it
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Yes, I used to play other FTB packs but it has been a little while
How active are you? I'll be one once a day or so for about an hour, more on the weekends
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

TheGrove

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Grove
What are you looking for in the server? A peaceful Server with nice mature members.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I Have been playing Minecraft Since Alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Alot, mostly technic launcher packs but the tech mods i do know are in this pack :)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No i have not
How active are you?: 30 Minutes-1 hour Weekdays 2-3 hours weekends and holidays
Do you agree to the rules? : Yes i do

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Grove

Welcome to OTEGamers!

DoctorSugoi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DoctorSugoi
What are you looking for in the server? A mature group of friendly players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Mc since 1.2.1.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played a few of the other packs on FTB.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? Few hours a night after work, little longer on the weekend.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

xXxBEAVISxXx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xXxBEAVISxXx
What are you looking for in the server? A place to hangout with my friends, make new ones and not worry about stupid kids screwing around
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5+ years
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Been playing modded minecraft for 3+ years. Mostly FTB and Tekkit packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? no but if needed I will get it
How active are you?: all depends on how much I like the server but anywhere from 2 to 4 hours each day. More on weekends as I don't work weekends
Do you agree to the rules? : OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DoctorSugoi

In-Game Name: xXxBEAVISxXx

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Wizard008100

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:KG_InfiniteChaos
What are you looking for in the server?Non-laggy friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?about 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 2 Years of modded packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Sadly, yes. Mostly just being a minge.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes
How active are you?5 hrs + a day

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server? Nice, close-knit, active server with a friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta was released
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been in modded minecraft since old technic.
How active are you? It mainly depends on what circumstances dictate, but I'm fairly active.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

lavaheart

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lavaheart626
What are you looking for in the server? A nice mature community mostly.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Quite a few years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ya but I tend to get pretty lost in the more complicate machinery parts.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not have teamspeak. :C let me know if it is required. I'm more of an irc/typing person as my mic is bad.
How active are you? I play minecraft almost every day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lavaheart626

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: stickbabiga
What are you looking for in the server? I just want to be on a server with a solid outbound connection, friendly admins, and an owner who won't just abandon the server in a month.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha when the Nether was introduced.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I know a LOT about it. Especially this modpack.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I was from a server that had only the admin and one player on it. The reason being that the owner didn't like my playstyle. He apparently found melting villagers for emeralds unethical. I didn't even do it I just suggested it. I was on for about 10 minutes and was 1 second away from leaving anyway.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Absolutely, I just hope YOU'RE willing to use it
How active are you? More than I should be. Seriously, I need help.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, including the item return policy and list of banned items. Although it would great to have reasons for the banned items.

anty95

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Aschi3
What are you looking for in the server?mature players...
How long have you been playing Minecraft?about 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i know a lot mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes i have
How active are you?evry day...about 5-6 hours
Do you agree to the rules?yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: stickbabiga

In-Game Name:Aschi3

Welcome to OTEGamers!

weejcoop

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: weejcoop
What are you looking for in the server? Im just looking for a chilled out place to play the Infinity modpack.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i have been playing minecraft since early Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i have been playing modded minecraft since the first iteration of the Technic Pack came out as it just added a new way to play when minecraft started to get boring and havent been able to play vanilla since.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Im sure i ahve been banned from minecraft servers before back when i was a young one but i have matured since those days and from my memory i dont think ive been banned for atleast 2 years.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes i have TS and i dont have a problem with using it atall.
How active are you? i will mostly be playing at nights and on the weekends as work takes up alot of time.
Do you agree to the rules? yes i agree to these rules.

If you don't mind me asking what shader's pack is used for those screen shots ?