Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SoraXRoxas1
What are you looking for in the server?Just a good time with a friend( and a considered brother) and no A-Holes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?Since Beta 1.7.3
What experience do you have with FTB?Owned Private Servers, and Generally Have Fun
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes I do and I will
How active are you?Very!

Hi Soxa!

Don't be startled about the server currently being offline. We are changing hardware with our host due to some technical difficulties. Dynmap is taking ages to move T_T

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
We've finished migrating to some new, better hardware. My signature will show the server as offline for a bit while minecraft-mp updates their DNS.

If your having trouble getting in, temporarily use IP: 72.20.17.118

We've also started up a 1.6.4 FTB-esque beta server! Head over to the forums for more info on that

thundershot899

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:thundershot899
What are you looking for in the server?Great people and a great community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with FTB?I have been playing it since the day I bought Minecraft
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?No maybe
How active are you?Very active

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: FinishIgor
What are you looking for in the server? To be a part of a great mature community. Stable and active players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? More then a year
What experience do you have with FTB? Have watched mindcracks FTB series so i know the basics and the concept of the modpacks.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, A good community have voice chat pretty often.
How active are you? 5+ hours a day now when im unemployed.

Harry Todd

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HarryTodd7
What are you looking for in the server? I started my own FTB Unleashed singleplayer and i am doing very well, i used to be on a server but it just got really really laggy, so i just want to be on a server, with quite a few other people, to make friends, play on in a friendly, non laggy environment and to play some FTB UNLEASHED!!!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3.​
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played ever since i saw the mindcrackers playing it and before then i played and watched tekkit so i really know what i am doing. Also i have run a local server for my cousin and i to play on and we basically got everything unlimited on FTB Ultimate. I want Gregtech to be added to unleashed because it makes it more challenging but it is still a great mod pack without it.​
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No i havent.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not at the moment but if that is what is used for communication on the server then i am very willing to use it.
How active are you? I play FTB almost every night, although most weekends i am at my dads where i have no way to get on it but i try my hardest to play every night.
Thank you for reading my application, i hope i can play with you guys on the server.
HarryTodd7.

Rasxt1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rasxt1
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly community to collaborate and share awsome builds and rail systems!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Three and half years
What experience do you have with FTB? Direwolf beta pack, Ulitmate pack, Unleashed pack.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Willing to use it.
How active are you? 4-5 nights a week.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:thundershot899
What are you looking for in the server?Great people and a great community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with FTB?I have been playing it since the day I bought Minecraft
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?No maybe
How active are you?Very active
In-Game Name: FinishIgor
What are you looking for in the server? To be a part of a great mature community. Stable and active players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? More then a year
What experience do you have with FTB? Have watched mindcracks FTB series so i know the basics and the concept of the modpacks.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, A good community have voice chat pretty often.
How active are you? 5+ hours a day now when im unemployed.
In-Game Name: HarryTodd7
What are you looking for in the server? I started my own FTB Unleashed singleplayer and i am doing very well, i used to be on a server but it just got really really laggy, so i just want to be on a server, with quite a few other people, to make friends, play on in a friendly, non laggy environment and to play some FTB UNLEASHED!!!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3.​
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played ever since i saw the mindcrackers playing it and before then i played and watched tekkit so i really know what i am doing. Also i have run a local server for my cousin and i to play on and we basically got everything unlimited on FTB Ultimate. I want Gregtech to be added to unleashed because it makes it more challenging but it is still a great mod pack without it.​
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No i havent.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not at the moment but if that is what is used for communication on the server then i am very willing to use it.
How active are you? I play FTB almost every night, although most weekends i am at my dads where i have no way to get on it but i try my hardest to play every night.
Thank you for reading my application, i hope i can play with you guys on the server.
HarryTodd7.
In-Game Name: Rasxt1
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly community to collaborate and share awsome builds and rail systems!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Three and half years
What experience do you have with FTB? Direwolf beta pack, Ulitmate pack, Unleashed pack.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Willing to use it.
How active are you? 4-5 nights a week.

Hi Guys!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stirke7
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community of people to play and interact with. im hoping to do some streaming/youtubing and a good community would help
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? have been playing since tekkit
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? daily

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stirke7
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community of people to play and interact with. im hoping to do some streaming/youtubing and a good community would help
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? have been playing since tekkit
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? daily

Hi Stirke7!

Cya in game

Revelstroke

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Revelstroke
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community and a place to play FTB with friends. Harder to find then you'd think.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta, about 1.7
What experience do you have with FTB? I played alot of the mindcrack pack, fanning over some youtubers.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes.
How active are you? I play regularly depending on my personal life. I usually get an hour+ of gaming in though daily.
Other info: I would like to further my knowledge of the mod packs since Mindcrack pack was more or less limited. I figured Unleashed would be a good experience.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Revelstroke
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community and a place to play FTB with friends. Harder to find then you'd think.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta, about 1.7
What experience do you have with FTB? I played alot of the mindcrack pack, fanning over some youtubers.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes.
How active are you? I play regularly depending on my personal life. I usually get an hour+ of gaming in though daily.
Other info: I would like to further my knowledge of the mod packs since Mindcrack pack was more or less limited. I figured Unleashed would be a good experience.

Hi RevelStroke!

Cya in game

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GentlyWeepingPinecone
What are you looking for in the server? A happy community to learn more about FTB
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1.7
What experience do you have with FTB? I played Mindcrack for a little bit but Im still new to FTB
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? Almost daily

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GentlyWeepingPinecone
What are you looking for in the server? A happy community to learn more about FTB
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1.7
What experience do you have with FTB? I played Mindcrack for a little bit but Im still new to FTB
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? Almost daily

Hi Mate, I'm unable to look you up. can you confirm your MC name.

http://fishbans.com/search.php?np=GentlyWeepingPinecone

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Neoharvester
What are you looking for in the server? A place to build with a nice community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple years on and off.
What experience do you have with FTB? FTB Ultimate before. Not too much experience with Unleashed but it's still FTB. I'm not too great but hey I try.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it now but hey if I'm accepted in and find the community agreeable enough I will download it and run it.
How active are you? Most everyday I'm on for a couple hours. Some days I'm not working in the mornings I play very late and get stuff done. Other days I'll just do a couple hours and do little things. But pretty active yeah.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Neoharvester
What are you looking for in the server? A place to build with a nice community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple years on and off.
What experience do you have with FTB? FTB Ultimate before. Not too much experience with Unleashed but it's still FTB. I'm not too great but hey I try.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it now but hey if I'm accepted in and find the community agreeable enough I will download it and run it.
How active are you? Most everyday I'm on for a couple hours. Some days I'm not working in the mornings I play very late and get stuff done. Other days I'll just do a couple hours and do little things. But pretty active yeah.

Wassup NeoHarvester!

Cya in game

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry the username is Vanisaur

Heya Vanisaur!

You much teach me how a pinecone weeps gently.

Cya in game

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Im following the guide but still having connecting problems. Its still says im missing CCmultipart 1.0.0.149 and Mcmultipart 1.0.0.149. Have tried to start with the new forgemultipart that was recommended and the old one. But i still get same problem. Any idea to solve this?