Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Im following the guide but still having connecting problems. Its still says im missing CCmultipart 1.0.0.149 and Mcmultipart 1.0.0.149. Have tried to start with the new forgemultipart that was recommended and the old one. But i still get same problem. Any idea to solve this?

Make sure your using Unleashed 1.1.5 as we haven't made any changes to Multipart. You need version 1.0.0.149 (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.149.jar)

You got in as I was typing :)

Welcome!

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
Hi Cirom, so sorry I accidentally missed it!

Ah, no problems. Everyone makes mistakes now and again.

But I appear to be unable to join the server - are you sure you added me to the whitelist correctly? My username is NeonJ, not Cirom.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, no problems. Everyone makes mistakes now and again.

But I appear to be unable to join the server - are you sure you added me to the whitelist correctly? My username is NeonJ, not Cirom.

We sorted this over IRC! Welcome and apologies for my derpy whitelisting!

Reactions: Cirom

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Draneiwow2
What are you looking for in the server? a little something to do that's different than usual
How long have you been playing Minecraft? on and off since roughly 1.4.2
What experience do you have with FTB? currently very little just starting out with tinkers' construct tables but not much progress otherwise
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?i don't have it but I am more than willing to use it
How active are you? I play minecraft about the same amount of time that someone works at a full-time job (40 hours/week)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Draneiwow2
What are you looking for in the server? a little something to do that's different than usual
How long have you been playing Minecraft? on and off since roughly 1.4.2
What experience do you have with FTB? currently very little just starting out with tinkers' construct tables but not much progress otherwise
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?i don't have it but I am more than willing to use it
How active are you? I play minecraft about the same amount of time that someone works at a full-time job (40 hours/week)

Hi Draneiwow!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

nick1997

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:TDA_A7X
What are you looking for in the server?a sever that i can play on and show off my builds
How long have you been playing Minecraft?1 year
What experience do you have with FTB?i started with ftb and have not quit playing it. i know alot about the mods
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yea
How active are you? on atleast once a day for a couple hours

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:TDA_A7X
What are you looking for in the server?a sever that i can play on and show off my builds
How long have you been playing Minecraft?1 year
What experience do you have with FTB?i started with ftb and have not quit playing it. i know alot about the mods
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yea
How active are you? on atleast once a day for a couple hours

Hi TDA!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kyuriu
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a stable server that has a lot of players and a good social community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A long time on and off. Vanilla for about 1 1/2 years.
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played FTB for about 1/2 a year.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never been banned
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I already have TS and I have a mic.
How active are you?

Henrik Engström

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zoolis
What are you looking for in the server? Some nice people to have fun with and build with if possible, else i go for some solo projekt :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? started when it was alpha but have played it back and forth several times.
What experience do you have with FTB? been playing it quite alot, thou its still much i dont know about it.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yep
How active are you? im checking my window from time to time to see if 2 men in white coats are here to drag me to a anti minecraft room with soft walls.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: shadowquinn1974
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a place this old man can build and learn
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? Lots
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeppers
How active are you? Very

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: shadowquinn1974
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a place this old man can build and learn
What experience do you have with FTB? Lots
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeppers
How active are you? Very

Cya in game

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: McKim_Boys
What are you looking for in the server? A community that will last and not just dissolve. Also a group of cool people to hang out with and play minecraft would be a bonus.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the days of Alpha
What experience do you have with FTB? Played a lot of tekkit before ftb and my first ftb modpack was mindcrack
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? at least a hour a day.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zoolis
What are you looking for in the server? Some nice people to have fun with and build with if possible, else i go for some solo projekt :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? started when it was alpha but have played it back and forth several times.
What experience do you have with FTB? been playing it quite alot, thou its still much i dont know about it.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yep
How active are you?
im checking my window from time to time to see if 2 men in white coats are here to drag me to a anti minecraft room with soft walls.

Cya in game[DOUBLEPOST=1384567270][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: McKim_Boys
What are you looking for in the server? A community that will last and not just dissolve. Also a group of cool people to hang out with and play minecraft would be a bonus.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the days of Alpha
What experience do you have with FTB? Played a lot of tekkit before ftb and my first ftb modpack was mindcrack
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? at least a hour a day.

Cya in game[DOUBLEPOST=1384567331][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Kyuriu
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a stable server that has a lot of players and a good social community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A long time on and off. Vanilla for about 1 1/2 years.
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played FTB for about 1/2 a year.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never been banned
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I already have TS and I have a mic.
How active are you?

Cya in game

boefje17

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: boefje17
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community to play and have fun with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1,5 years or so, started with 1.2.5
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played FTB a lot and i know most of the mods really well.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, i have TS3 and a good headset.
How active are you? Every day 1-5 hours

matic051

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MorganDaFreeman
What are you looking for in the server? Just hanging out with people playing FTB.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 1 year now.
What experience do you have with FTB? I'm not a pro, but I know all the mods quite well
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, but my English is not so good
How active are you? Every day from 1 to 4 hours. Depends on the work i have to do.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MorganDaFreeman
What are you looking for in the server? Just hanging out with people playing FTB.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 1 year now.
What experience do you have with FTB? I'm not a pro, but I know all the mods quite well
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, but my English is not so good
How active are you? Every day from 1 to 4 hours. Depends on the work i have to do.

Cya in game[DOUBLEPOST=1384723074][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: boefje17
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community to play and have fun with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1,5 years or so, started with 1.2.5
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played FTB a lot and i know most of the mods really well.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, i have TS3 and a good headset.
How active are you? Every day 1-5 hours

Cya in game

dunks

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dunks_
What are you looking for in the server? Hopefully like minded individuals! I much prefer smaller communities to the much larger open servers.

What experience do you have with FTB? Around one year, I used to be a Tekkit man!
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope, never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes.
How active are you? Few hours per day isn't unusual.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dunks_
What are you looking for in the server? Hopefully like minded individuals! I much prefer smaller communities to the much larger open servers.
What experience do you have with FTB? Around one year, I used to be a Tekkit man!
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope, never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes.
How active are you? Few hours per day isn't unusual.

Hi Dunks!

Cya in game